Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing - Restaurants

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Thanks for all your suggestions. so many to choose from but have now decided to venture out of Worthing and go to Ashington / Washington to the Chardonnay. anyone been there? looks pretty nice and i hope the other half will love it

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Hopefully nsc folk can help/

Looking for a decent restaurant to go to in or around Worthing this evening.

Have been to the Liming's and love this place but would like to try something else. any recommendations please?

Crescent Road Cafe is by far the best in Worthing. By far. Such a charming little place too - check out the menu (which they change fortnightly) as it currently stands. http://crescentroad.co.uk/evening-menu/

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thanks for all your suggestions. so many to choose from but have now decided to venture out of Worthing and go to Ashington / Washington to the Chardonnay. anyone been there? looks pretty nice and i hope the other half will love it

Chardonnay is OK, but its a bit old school, and very 'classic British'. Its the kind of place your nan would want to go on her 70th birthday, in my opinion.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tex mex was awful when I went there, chips tasted like they had been in the same oil for a month .

Who goes to Tex Mex for chips ?

I forgot, Andalucia in Ferring. Was having a refit, not sure if its back yet. But my absolute fave Tapas place.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The restaurants in town that I dine within (lunchtime as I am a businessman) are:

Indigo
Fish Factory
Food
Limings
Caprichos
Brio
Casa Ciro
Venezia

Hope that list helps.

All very good!

I hope you still run 100 miles a week what with all those calories.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Pincho y Tapas (Caprichos as was) :thumbsup: (presuming the food is the same since the name change)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Fish Factory by Steyne Gardens is OK, no frills seafood. Caprichos just off Montague Street is one I've been meaning to visit, especially as I know the owners. Does anyone know about that restaurant on the seafront just opposite the Pier, just along from the Dome cinema? Looks decent from what I've seen on the outside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here