Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worthing FC

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
As it is a 3pm kick off parking around the ground will be restricted (not allowed 2-3pm) so head north of the ground from Bulkington Avenue. There can be quite a queue for admission as kick off gets closer so we buy our tickets online in advance to avoid the queue.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I went to a game at Worthing. Very suprised it was £16 to get in. I suppose same as all football it is what they now pay players at this level

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I went to a game at Worthing. Very suprised it was £16 to get in. I suppose same as all football it is what they now pay players at this level.

Drive up the A24 and come and watch Horsham YMCA then, we'll let you in for less than half that, £7.

Mind you the way we are playing at the moment, maybe you should be charging us the entrance fee.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I went to a game at Worthing. Very suprised it was £16 to get in. I suppose same as all football it is what they now pay players at this level
POTG for Eastbourne Borough home matches , same division as Worthing is actually £18 although tickets purchased online before midnight of the match day are a reasonable £13

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Atmosphere down the far end will hopefully pick up even more once the new covered terrace - plus cover for the North East section of the Woodside Road terrace - is in place. Planning permission was granted last month and hopefully work putting it all in place is beginning around the turn of the New Year (don't quote me on that though!)

Has this been announced/detailed anywhere? A quick google just returns your post.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Has this been announced/detailed anywhere? A quick google just returns your post.
would also like to know this- would love to see some saucy pics of that new terrace if poss

Last edited:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
great stuff and should be a good game- 2nd against 7th in the current standings

Worthing are in good form. Finishing 2nd/3rd and especially 2nd is a colossal advantage in the play offs as you bypass the first round, get a home tie in the semi's and then definitely if you're 2nd and potentially if you're 3rd (if the 2nd place team gets knocked out) you'd get a home tie again in the final

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Worthing playing bottom of the table Dover tomorrow (the kiss of death 🙈) for those not going to Spurs if you fancy a football fix get down to Woodside.

Taking my 11 month old Grandson Stanley tomorrow for his first ever game ❤️⚽

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Worthing playing bottom of the table Dover tomorrow (the kiss of death 🙈) for those not going to Spurs if you fancy a football fix get down to Woodside.

Have you taught him the songs ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

May see you there, Il be along with my son Stanley!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here