Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing FC V Hythe Town Play off-Semi Tonight

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous scenes! It was a cracking game with some excellent goals...5 and 6 were particularly good. Really glad I went.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant night. Beer on the terraces with chilli hot dogs and some blinding football.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well played Worthing, outstanding result and good luck to them against Faversham in the final. Faversham only made the play-offs on the last day by beating Hythe and Hastings losing at home to Herne Bay and because of Corinthian Casuals points deduction. Jordan Maguire Drew played very well, I'm reading elsewhere.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brilliant night. Beer on the terraces with chilli hot dogs and some blinding football.
How did I miss you? Started off behind the West goal then came back to the clubhouse end for second half...saw Arthur as I was leaving.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Great result for Worthing on the night. A fantastic bonus is being at home for the final. Faversham turning over Dorking was unexpected. Hopefully Worthing will finish off the job on Saturday, but they must go into the game correctly prepared and not thinking it will be a stroll like last night. Mentally they may have been prepared for a tricky tie in Dorking. Going into Saturday thinking Faversham is the easier option will be a mistake.

After years of blundering mismanagement with various shades of shyster and buffoon involved with WFC both on and off the field, the turnaround of fortunes under George Dowell has been remarkable. Lets hope the turnaround continues on Saturday.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How did I miss you? Started off behind the West goal then came back to the clubhouse end for second half...saw Arthur as I was leaving.

we were behind goal main end near the bar side(who would have guessed. Was with Raz and a few others from Selden. Went Brookstrad beforehand. Cracking night. Great atmosphere.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
we were behind goal main end near the bar side(who would have guessed. Was with Raz and a few others from Selden. Went Brookstrad beforehand. Cracking night. Great atmosphere.
I thought I saw Raz.. Ah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here