Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst violence away from home ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bit of bottling went on there. A few stepped up

And all the boys I know were terrified to leave the ground because the Grimsby were waiting. Jesus if there are 30 of you isn't that enough. Do you have to count the opposition to make sure it's exactly even.
It just makes you look silly.

Jan 30, 2008
bosun came on from the side stand,bricks and rocks in the car park afterwards:facepalm:
myself and two others made our way down to the oldham end during the first half had a chat with some of them who confirmed they were' going on the pitch at the end, REMEMBER BOSUN VAN TURNING UP AT OLDHAM STATION AFTER THE GAME
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
and all the boys i know were terrified to leave the ground because the grimsby were waiting. Jesus if there are 30 of you isn't that enough. Do you have to count the opposition to make sure it's exactly even.
It just makes you look silly.
are you making this all up :facepalm:
regards
DR

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
The second story was told to me about 13 years ago buy someone i was working with at the time, i expect i got the places wrong, one thing i do remember is the other fans were coming into the pub in fancy dress , i think to suss out that Albion were in the pub.

I was there that day in pub, mate got stabbed up by reading lads in fancy dress , came in letting of some sort of fire crackers all over the place, was like a bomb going off, all very bizarre, and got very naughty but fair play to Brighton. Chased them back out

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was there that day in pub, mate got stabbed up by reading lads in fancy dress , came in letting of some sort of fire crackers all over the place, was like a bomb going off, all very bizarre, and got very naughty but fair play to Brighton. Chased them back out

Did a Brighton fan come out of the pub kitchen with a pot of boiling cooking fat or similar?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Sarfend away, about 1975ish, and i got my nose broke against palace, and we lost 3-1

Sarfend was always a bit nawty mid 1970s. I remember being in the away end when Sarfend boys showed off their `trophy`, a QPR flag they took a few weeks earlier. They wanted their top boy to meet our top boy, we said we are Bosun, we`re all top boys. Not to disappoint them there was a meeting outside after the game, there were plenty of stones and bricks being thrown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here