Brighton, United Kingdom
mud

flew off the defenders football boot and into my gob

sands my second least fave

vegetables third

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Have eaten both frogs legs and snails. Snake and and crocodile. None of them bad at all.

School dinners !

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
bhaexpress said:
Have eaten both frogs legs and snails. Snake and and crocodile. None of them bad at all.

Fully agree these are delightful compared to some stuff out here. The worst i have ever tasted is Balut, which is a Philippine delicasy, it is a fully formed baby bird with feathers inside an egg and you start by drinking the stinking juice

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
An egg, straight out of the fridge - shell and all, probably still with traces of birdshit on it....nice.

It was a kind of party trick, hardest bit is swallowing the yolk - made me actually sympathise with girls that aren't spitters.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Large One said:
Japanese food. f***ing dire.

It's got a texture and taste like ginger-flavoured soft bogies, wrapped in hardened bogies. :sick:

Don't know what you ate. Sushi, Sashimi, Yakitori and Sukiyaki/Shabu shabu are all delicious, esp washed down with frozen sake or a nice cold beer :drink:

However "natto", mountain potato and Seaweed salad are three of the most foul things that you could ever wish to put in your gob.

They pale in to insignificance compared with "moshe be moshi" however. It's basically pulped rice and has the taste and texture of second hand chewing gum combined with super glue. The only reason I can see that it ever gets ordered is on a particularly bad first date to shut the bird up for a couple of hours.

Last edited:

I had sushi when I was in the Caribbean two years ago. The following day was spent with my arse welded to the bog seat! :ohmy: Never again!

Steamed sheep's lung.

A delicacy in Xinjiang, which I was travelling around at the time. It was offered to me, I said yes. Hm. Next to no flavour, and it just stuck in a particluarly slimy way to the roof of my mouth. Never again.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Guinea Pig. It was very hard picking one of the little cute furry things out from the cage.

Didn't taste great either.

The other things that are foul are cardamom pods like you find in curries. Trust me - don't even think of biting into one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
fatbadger said:
Steamed sheep's lung.

A delicacy in Xinjiang, which I was travelling around at the time. It was offered to me, I said yes. Hm. Next to no flavour, and it just stuck in a particluarly slimy way to the roof of my mouth. Never again.

I tried beef lung in Chinatown East, Toronto. Looked like strange sand blasted carrot, had the texture of wet cotton wool and tasted totally foul. Without a doubt the most disgusting food on the planet.:sick: Did I mention the smell? It smelled like chicken that has gone off and then left in the sun for a few days...

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i ate horse once in france on a school trip. they didnt tell us it was horse until after we ate it

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Was it Shergar ?????? Did they tell you its name.probably one I picked in the Naps challenge so I hope it tasted good.at least was useful for something.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
oapdodge said:
Was it Shergar ?????? Did they tell you its name.probably one I picked in the Naps challenge so I hope it tasted good.at least was useful for something.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Poke I've seen you eat some pretty f***ed up things when you are :drink: so I expect you'd like herse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports