Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst thing about yesterday's match

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
The bit between the first and last minutes were pretty poor to be honest. You've got to admire Dyche, he always works us out. Learn and move on (y)

Eaglesplat

Local legend
Mar 16, 2023
Stozza, Southeazi
The injury to Solly, can't see him playing again this season if he's got a hamstring injury. Also what are the long term consequences, loss of confidence, loss of pace if it's a bad one? Lamptey is half the player he was & now seems more injury prone.
Solly pulling up injured, McNeil taunting on the goal line and Pervis just watching it all unfold in front of him..

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Hindsight is 20-20, but throwing Solly in on a match that was already lost and him getting injured is a very bitter pill.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Leaving aside the match itself, the very worst thing about yesterday was the meagre depth of filling on the otherwise-excelente Chicken Balti Guest Pie. PBOBE OUT! :angry:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Leaving aside the match itself, the very worst thing about yesterday was the meagre depth of filling on the otherwise-excelente Chicken Balti Guest Pie. PBOBE OUT! :angry:
At LEAST you got a Chicken Pie... I had to SETTLE for STEAK as they ran out!

I'm apoplectic and will find great delight in tearing up my virtual season ticket in Barber's face!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here