Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst referee?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
D'Urso has generally been ok for us. Peter Walton on the other hand has been atrocious for us. He was the ref at Southampton away and the two penalities that weren't but even worse than that, he was the ref for the 5-0 at Selhurst in 2002 giving them penalties like confetti.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gus left the bench early saying he had given the FA too much money so far this season but I haven't read any adverse reports of the ref in the press or even on here, other than that comment from Gus but of no specific incidents.

The Burnley fans also said the referee was useless. He was always in the way, his decisions were appalling but if you say that on Nsc, then it's just an excuse for Poyet's ineptitude!!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
on friday the ref wasn't like walton and pawson where he made one bad decision he just did'nt know what he was doing

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Pawson or boyeson, the two weve had vs burnley this year. Then again how can we not mention Phil TOSSER....oh i mean prosser

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Which ever one comes to the amex on home match days.

Closely followed by whichever one turns up at the home of the team the Albion are away to.

You would be better off starting a thread on the best referee. Cos their all bloody useless. How west ham got away with shouting a penalty out the one at their games is beyond me.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Prossers performance in the game at Withdean against Sheffield United is still the single worse refereeing performance I've seen. Totally clueless that day then tried to play the race card against us for the abuse he received. What a massive twat.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I've got to admit Peter Walton was awful at St Mary's

Peter Walton admits Peter Walton was awful at St Mary's! Told me he had an absolute mare and got loads wrong. Overall I think, those two Albion games aside, he's been a good ref and always tried to let the game flow.

Pawson v Burnley for me.

Prossers performance in the game at Withdean against Sheffield United is still the single worse refereeing performance I've seen. Totally clueless that day then tried to play the race card against us for the abuse he received. What a massive twat.

What was the result of the FA inquiry into Prosser's claim of racial harassment from Brighton supporters? Funny how it was all swept under the carpet!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here