Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worst player in the Premier League this season?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stretching the question a bit ..but for me Ryan Fraser for leaving whilst the ship hadn’t sunk..but could have played a few games to help keep it afloat..and for some reason I can’t quite put my finger on, I find him an irritating little squirt

Bmuff have a few of them (and I wasn’t bothered that much if they stayed up, so it’s not anti them).

Smirky, cocky little shits - Wilson, Billings, King, Cook. Snide coward Arter was cut from the same twattishness.

A reflection of the school creep of a manager.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bmuff have a few of them (and I wasn’t bothered that much if they stayed up, so it’s not anti them).

Smirky, cocky little shits - Wilson, Billings, King, Cook. Snide coward Arter was cut from the same twattishness.

A reflection of the school creep of a manager.

Won’t happen, but if Dunk left would you like Cookie to come back ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Won’t happen, but if Dunk left would you like Cookie to come back ?

Fair play to him and Elphick. Against Albion fans views from what I can remember, it must’ve been a shock that they proved themselves in the PL.

At age 29, I’d say a no. He’s a battling stopper type (Duffy) and Potter doesn’t seem to favour that ilk of CB.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
IF the papers are to be believed £1,000,000 a week isn't enough to pay for the services of de Gea, Pogba and Ozil.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Ozil & Benteke (again) are the contenders for me... With some notable mentions for Luiz and others.

I think Ozil gets the prize though because he is capable of so so much more than he achieves from the effort he puts in. The ultimate spoilt t**t too.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Ozil & Benteke (again) are the contenders for me... With some notable mentions for Luiz and others.

I think Ozil gets the prize though because he is capable of so so much more than he achieves from the effort he puts in. The ultimate spoilt t**t too.

The German/Turkish LeBron.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd go for Trezeguet at Villa. He is toilet.

Trezeguet scored both goals in their win last week, that could go a long way to keeping them up. If that is literally the only contribution he makes all season, he'll have proven a worthwhile signing.

Well done Sim. Really. Well. Done. *slow clap*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gaetan Bong, which is why he now watches Nottingham Forest rather than us.

I think Dominic Solanke and Jordon Ibe both deserve a mention, they're rubbish. But the real winner has already been mentioned, Jesse Lingard is absolutely pathetic.

I’d forgotten Bong went there 1 appearance for 57 mins?! Has he been injured or just not selected every match?’

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Don't think he has had a mention yet Teemu Pukki

Pukki has 11 PL goals. Maupay has 10 PL goals.

By your logic I guess Maupay would make the list.

If Pukki can score 11 PL goals in that Norwich side imagine what he could do in a Potter side. Pukki and Cantwell would be great additions to the squad.

Feb 9, 2012
perth
Last close season a Saints friend of mine said it is difficult to have much faith in a centre half who has the turning circle of a supertanker. There are always gasps of despair in our household (from Mrs DiS) when his name appears on the team sheet.

Agree on Vestergaard after watching the saints muff game on weekend. He looked like a clown in a giant suit who had turned up to make some ballon animals, but instead found himself playing in thier defence without any previous knowledge of the game. Also he looked incredblly lazy. Maybe Leeds can have him after we get White back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here