Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst moment of the season?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We've had the Best Moment thread already, so in contrast what was, for you, the worst moment of our season?

Roma away is probably going to feature a lot, but we've seen several lows along the way (arguably all the way up to the weekend) so what were yours?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There was a period of about 10 minutes in the 2nd half of the Roma away game where you could see the players confidence disappear, as we conceded 2 very soft goals. That was the lowest for me. I knew that Europe was over, and the players looked knackered and beaten.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Rome was brilliant - apart from the football.

No way was it the worst moment.

Villa and Luton away maybe....
Totally agree. Roma was amazing and whilst we lost to see the Albion and our fans at the Stadio Olimpico was amazing. Walking around Rome and seeing Albion shirts was unreal, the queue for the bus to the stadium was great fun in the sun in the park.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When De Zerbi left

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Citeh away and Solly wasn't a great moment

Going 2-0 down in Marseille was a low, but thankfully we dug deep and the rest is history

Luton was embarrassing but in a funny way I was pleased for them

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leaving Rome. Stonking hangover and the knowledge we were out of Europe. Sat at the airport waiting for a Jet2 to Edinburgh that connected with a flight from there to Gatwick to further realise that a) my train to Milan for my original flight was running after all and b) the Jet2 was delayed 2 hours putting the connection at risk. And then they further delayed it because it was an inaugural flight on the route and they had to take marketing photos before boarding :rant: . All of that with a bit of survivor guilt as our original Wednesday night plans had been to meet Jack somewhere.

Finally managed to get on the 5pm Easyjet from Edinburgh, got in, said hello to wife, daughter and dog and sat there depressed as f*** knowing the season was over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here