Worst game/moment of the season

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Throwing it away against Wolves away, that was just ridiculous

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
The moment CMS went down clutching his ankle was a horrible moment , after Hoskins it felt like somebody up there did'nt like us very much , yes we had just snaffled Len but i still cant help but feel if we had had those two together for any length of time we would have gone up automaticaly .

Seagull Baz

May 18, 2013
Sheffield
Being based in Sheffield, mine relate to the away games that I've managed to get to, so loss to Barnsley away and loss to Sheff Weds away - cold, wet and miserable at Barnsley with a Ulloa missed penalty and then Barnes stupidity at Wednesday leading to an immediate easy goal from an angle where a goal just shouldn't be scored.

And two wins here would have given us automatic promotion!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was absolutely DEVASTATED, even more so than after the Palace game (I just felt empty on Monday night).

Not quite as devastated as on Monday but drawing after almost total domination and Orlandi hitting the post was just awful

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Bolton at home was a real head in the hands moment, but we were superb, so it was kind of good and bad. Watford at home showed that we couldn't live with a good team. But we need ups and downs to keep things interesting and we had plenty. Think we're due an up soon...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bolton at home wasn't depressing at all. We were brilliant for 90 mins, had loads of shots, and Bogdan produces some class saves (including a penalty) to prevent us from scoring more. Conceding in the 97th was just very annoying.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The moment my son said "this is boring,I don't know if I want to come anymore" during one of the many tedious home draws at the Amex

Felt very close to agreeing with him after the 0-0 against Charlton

Watford 3 - 0. It was my 30th anniversary game, almost to the day, and the opponents 30 years ago on New Year's Day 1983- Watford. Peter Ward, back on loan, got the Albion goal in an uninspiring 1-1 draw. Thirty years later and I was at the Amex with the same two friends who had accompanied me at the Goldstone over half a lifetime ago.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Away at Wednesday - pretty dismal.

Does the ref ever reveal detail of why he gives a red card? I still don't believe Barnes kicked out at ref, more likely he was demonstrating how he himself had been kicked at by the Wednesday player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here