Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Day Ever

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Some one please cheer me up I kid you not this is how my day has gone.

1) Some one had reversed into my car smashing all the glass on the cluster breaking all the bulbs and scratching and denting the car (of course drove off without leaving details)

2) My wage slip at work cocked up

3) Got home to broken down boiler

Freezing my nuts off skint and really pissed off

By the way if any of you live in Goring I work at Martins in Wallace Parade pop in and say hi

Please cheer me up !!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
U19K6AQ.jpg Welcome home Dad, if I was bigger I could fetch your slippers.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
what a pisser!

first report collison to police and insurance- the car that hit you will most certainly need repairing too, garages might need to keep a look out..

is home rented? landlord should fix this asap. I have some small electric fan heaters if desparate..
otherwise, try asking nicely for help on twitter (use #boiler #brighton hashtags etc)

re wages- get onto HR / whoever first thing tomorow- nowt you can do about that now..

now, to lighten the mood..if you think youre having a bad day, check this guy out! (Zombie walk)
Make Me Laugh!

2rc7dpy.jpg

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
what a pisser!

first report collison to police and insurance- the car that hit you will most certainly need repairing too, garages might need to keep a look out..

is home rented? landlord should fix this asap. I have some small electric fan heaters if desparate..
otherwise, try asking nicely for help on twitter (use #boiler #brighton hashtags etc)

re wages- get onto HR / whoever first thing tomorow- nowt you can do about that now..

now, for a laugh..Let me google that for you

cheers m8 using electric heater but its the car that has really upset me .I used to be a policeman they wont do nothing m8

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Should be able to get a light cluster for about 30 quid off eBay which will mean your rover would be worth about.....30 quid! Ha ha ha...

Did that cheer you up

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At least you never married my ex wife.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

1) Some one had reversed into my car smashing all the glass on the cluster breaking all the bulbs and scratching and denting the car (of course drove off without leaving details)

By the way if any of you live in Goring I work at Martins in Wallace Parade pop in and say hi

Please cheer me up !!!!

I dream of my days going as well as that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Please cheer me up !!!!

Ok mate, it's not all bad. If that's your worst day then just love days like that day.

I lost a life partner from cancer and a job within 10 days of that. But I live and breath and still have the albion.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Please cheer me up !!!!

Oscar Pistorius

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
cheers m8 using electric heater but its the car that has really upset me .I used to be a policeman they wont do nothing m8

put a description of drive away on twitter, facebook etc.. someonce may recognise, and report.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Rover 25? The light cluster is worth more than the car.

Your car is basically a write off. Sorry.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if i could be bothered to type out what i have been through i think you would be happy with your life, always think there is someone worse off than yourself

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Please cheer me up !!!!

One of the girls in the Estate Agents next door to you is fit as f***.

the good news is you can pretend to look at the property listings in the window whilst secretly eyeballing her and imagining dirty scenarios with a property inspection theme.

do the Police read these threads?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well at least you haven't got the thundering shits like me.
A whole morning of belly pain and regular ejections of smelly hot arse gravy. Seriously, I had to go pebble dash the bowl halfway through writing this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here