Worst Dad in the world

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Had to sign my daughters reading record book to prove she has been reading. I wrote 'All teachers smell' and signed it with her name.

Her protests at school today fell on deaf ears and she had to stay in at break.

How bad do I feel.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a subtle (or maybe not subtle) joke I'm missing here isn't there? You can't be that stupid.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
You could always ring the school and tell them it was you who wrote it

I'm not owning up to it. You should see her teacher. Now if it was Miss Malvin then be there like a shot.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'm not owning up to it. You should see her teacher. Now if it was Miss Malvin then be there like a shot.

It must be comforting for your daughter to know that her father's lecherous tendencies over-ride her own well being.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I'd have found it funny, especially if it was a child in my class that wouldn't normally do that sort of thing... I enjoy looking in reading records when there is something in there...

However as it has been reacted to in this way, you are indeed, as you say 'the worst dad in the world'.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When my mum was a teacher in Moulsecoomb she said they used to use the kids 'News' that they would write as a guide to their home life. One of the best ones was: "Daddy came home in a police car, but mummy had been taking her medsan [sic] and was asleep."

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Had to sign my daughters reading record book to prove she has been reading. I wrote 'All teachers smell' and signed it with her name.

Her protests at school today fell on deaf ears and she had to stay in at break.

How bad do I feel.

As she grows up, she will hate you . Simple. Just remember......your children look up to you for guidance, and to learn. To have a total knobend as a father is going to be tough for her. Actually, maybe you can learn from her ! I pray there arnt too many more of you out there......our future isnt looking good !!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
There's a subtle (or maybe not subtle) joke I'm missing here isn't there? You can't be that stupid.

If there is, I've missed it too.

:shrug:

If true, I would imagine that you feel like a prize prick. Why would you do that - are you a mental age of 4?

It must be comforting for your daughter to know that her father's lecherous tendencies over-ride her own well being.

Sorry but I am missing the point here - just knobbish behaviour

As she grows up, she will hate you . Simple. Just remember......your children look up to you for guidance, and to learn. To have a total knobend as a father is going to be tough for her. Actually, maybe you can learn from her ! I pray there arnt too many more of you out there......our future isnt looking good !!

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports