Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst case scenario......line up an Albion team with what we have left.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Big Bob

Veltman Dunk Webster

Lamptey Moder Lallana March

Ally Mac Maupay Trossard

Subs: Steele, Big Dan, Caicedo, Alzate, Zeqiri, Connolly, Ali J, Khadra, Ostigard,

Last edited:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Moder is going to be a star for us next season he has all the attributes to be a great replacement for Biss

He is a good player but he offers almost nothing that Bissouma does. Biss is Kante-esque and is currently irreplaceable (unless Caicedo really does step up).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I like games like this, I’ll have a go:

——————————Sanchez——————————
——-Veltman————-Dunk————Webster————
Lamptey——————Caicedo————————--Burn
———————Alzate————-Moder———————-
—————-Welbeck——————Andone——————

Not bad - but I'd have March over Burn (although I'm not one of the 'Burn is rubbish' persuasion - I just think March is marginally better as a wing back) and I'd have Mac Allister playing just off either Welbeck or Andone (or Maupay).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sanchez
Veltman Dunk Webster
Lamptey Caicedo Moder March
Lallana Mac
Maupay

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Apparently it's a fact that Arsenal are signing White, Ryan, Bissouma and Lampty. Spurs are signing White, Lampty and Dunk, Liverpool are signing White, Gross and Bissouma. It just gets boring the arrogance of these Super League monsters, let alone Welbeck to West Ham and Palace, or Bissouma to Leicester and White to Leeds. Whether we keep them all or play Roberts, Ostigard, Clarke, Dendonke, Andone and all, I'm still as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas Eve about next season. Bring it on!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'll go one further seeing as nobody seems to be picking them anyway, add Ryan, Propper and Jahanbaksh to the sold list, that's possibly £120 mill incoming in one window.

Also with players like Ostigard, Richards and Clark to come back and Caicedo, Khadra and Karbownik hopefully close to making the step up, we're looking pretty healthy tbh.

Sanchez
Veltman Dunk Webster
Lamptey Moder Alzate March
Maupay Andone Trossard

Steele, Karbownik, Burn, Lallana, Mac Allister, Khadra, Zeqiri

I know the op said without any signings but...... :lolol:
I have a feeling any deal(s) with Arsenal will include Nketia coming the other way, if we can get Velasco and Gonzalez signed up too, i would say that is a really strong window with a huge amount of money left over without even touching the tv money.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
He is a good player but he offers almost nothing that Bissouma does. Biss is Kante-esque and is currently irreplaceable (unless Caicedo really does step up).

One thing Moder offers that nobody else seems to is crosses and corners with pace that can and will cause havoc in opposing defences and will bring goals. It nearly did in his very short appearance for Poland the other night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here