• Jaguar

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hippo never actually led at any point, so Jaguar takes it on the 'ahead for longer' goal difference-esque rule (#13.2.4 sub para 2.3 if I remember correctly).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Jaguar for me. OK it's no honey badger and I expect apex predators to be hard but it is certainly not shy of taking down a tough rival AND eating it. I'm not sure I can see the river cow chomping down some fresh buffalo meat.

Shirley this is the point - there is, and only can be, ONE truly hardest creature and everyone knows who that is, so really what is the point in trying to drum up support for a competition between to uninspiring contenders when the true champion has been exited, as usual, by dodgy tactics in order to avoid the HB winning by a landslide every year???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It’s a tie! A tie in the final. Unbelievable.

You lot make me laugh. Spend all that time complaining about how long WHC is dragging on for and then prolong the agony.

Announcement to follow...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it would be the shot in the arm the tournament needs. It's a really laborious process running this with all the group stages and then the four rounds of knockouts. Eight champions going at it could be done pretty easily and quickly. week one: quarter finals, week two semi finals, week three final. Bish bash bosh you've got a champion of champions.:rave:

It would also mean a year of from the regular tournament givnig everyone time to refresh their batteries...

Try every 4 years, better for everyone !

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
There now follows a prepared statement from the WHC Organising Committee (me).

“It has been noted that there have been several comments to the effect that WHC has lasted too long this year and that it has been a pale imitation of previous tournaments. I can only apologise for not meeting the high standards that you have come to expect. The fault is mine alone.

In trying to host this year’s tournament I encountered an unusually busy period both at home and abroad. I was out of the country until mid-February, which necessitated the late start of WHC. Upon my return I found myself working a full time job during the week, while covering photographic assignments at weekends. Alongside this, I was in training for the Brighton Marathon. The tournament has suffered as a consequence of my inattention. Once again, I apologise for this.

I had intended to announce my WHC retirement in 2020 however; former WHC showrunner Mr Nelson’s Left Foot has suggested a WHC Champions League, featuring past tournament winners. This should provide the short, sharp, sophisticated tournament you all crave. Look out for this in 2020.

However, this year’s tournament remains in the balance following an unprecedented tie in the final. The committee has considered a shared trophy, the drawing of lots, penalty shoot outs and engaging the services of psychic squid. After due consideration it is felt that you must be the ones to provide a definitive outcome. A poll is only possible in increments of one day. In order for this to be resolved before the Newcastle match, and to placate those that are heartily sick of the whole business, a one day poll of extra time will be played. This will commence just as soon as I get home from work. The poll will not feature the usual pen pictures and video, as you will no doubt know all of these by now and time is at a premium. As Steven Gerard once said (in Scouse)... we go again!”

Statement ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here