Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - Quarter Final 4 - Grasshopper Mouse v Black Mamba

Who's the hardest?

• Grasshopper Mouse

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Black Mamba

Votes: 44 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Seriously this Tournement has gone to shit, since the early ejection of the Bobbit Worm.

But the Grasshopper mouse is a true double hard *******. For a Mother ****ing Mouse the thing is fearless, I am sure he would have a good go at biting that snakes ****ing head off. A proper WHC competitor and should take you vote.

#FORTHEBOBBITWORM

The Mouse would take on anything. It would have no problem having a crack at the Honey Badger, and if it could swim, I'd imagine it would have a go at the Orca.

Remember, they all frighten elephants. This one would kill an elephant, eat it, and then sell its ivory to some dodgy Triad gangster who it would then track to Shanghai, garrotte, before taking over the entire city underworld. It's a hard dude.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
POLL CLOSED - GRASSHOPPER MOUSE 46 BLACK MAMBA 44

Phew! What a contest that was. A true WHC classic brawl and it's a crying shame there can only be the one winner.

GM.jpg

No roar of triumph this time. The Grasshopper Mouse had to leave everything out on the pitch just to get through this one. It will want nothing more than a quick scorpion and a rub down.

The Black Mamba won't be repeating its former triumph this year. It's diminutive foe from the desert caught it off guard and, despite a valiant struggle in the final hours, it could not find a way back into the tie.

BM.jpg

Stay tuned everybody. The semi final draw will be coming up shortly but fear not! There will be no ties played over the weekend.

It wasn't full grown, but I did once kill a Black Mamba - it does has a weak spot.

(I didn't know it was Black Mamba until after it was dead, otherwise I wouldn't have gone near it :facepalm:.)

Pray do tell?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Pray do tell?

On the road I lived on in Botswana, a snake was spotted by a neighbour on the street outside who called out over the front gate. I went out and it was about the length of your forearm, quite thin, and slow and it slithered down this crack in the tarmac between our 2 houses at seeing us gawk at it. There were 3 of us who did it - a broom was fetched to cover the crack to keep it down, then 2 kettles were boiled and poured in, job done.............

After we filled the crack in I asked if they knew what kind of snake it was, as they were local and I was told very casually it was a Black Mamba. I wasn't best pleased at not knowing that beforehand! It's grey in colour and small ones like that the one I encountered are quite passive apparently, hence why it hid down a hole. I fortunately never saw another one!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
On the road I lived on in Botswana, a snake was spotted by a neighbour on the street outside who called out over the front gate. I went out and it was about the length of your forearm, quite thin, and slow and it slithered down this crack in the tarmac between our 2 houses at seeing us gawk at it. There were 3 of us who did it - a broom was fetched to cover the crack to keep it down, then 2 kettles were boiled and poured in, job done.......!

Does Boiled Mamba taste a lot like chicken? :lolol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
On the road I lived on in Botswana, a snake was spotted by a neighbour on the street outside who called out over the front gate. I went out and it was about the length of your forearm, quite thin, and slow and it slithered down this crack in the tarmac between our 2 houses at seeing us gawk at it. There were 3 of us who did it - a broom was fetched to cover the crack to keep it down, then 2 kettles were boiled and poured in, job done.............

After we filled the crack in I asked if they knew what kind of snake it was, as they were local and I was told very casually it was a Black Mamba. I wasn't best pleased at not knowing that beforehand! It's grey in colour and small ones like that the one I encountered are quite passive apparently, hence why it hid down a hole. I fortunately never saw another one!

:cry: RIP Mamba

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here