Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds Hardest Creature X: How to celebrate?

I must say this is my preferred option but it would be difficult to choose the 10 non champions. Do you go on longevity or impact? Does the GWS get in ahead of the grasshopper mouse by virtue of being an ever present? Or does the grasshopper mouse's better showings in the few years it's been competing win it the nod?

For what its worth the champs are

1) Polar Bear - 3 wins
2) Croc 2 wins
3) Hippo 1 win
4) Orca 1 win
5)Black Mamba 1 win
6)Mantis Shrimp 1 win

But, if people want the classic all in format, then that's what they'll get.

I had assumed the Honey Badger had won at least once - travesty!

Jan 29, 2015
You're hoping against hope there matey, why/how do you think the Honey Badger keeps getting beaten when he is clearly the World's Hardest Creature

Do you think it's the second accounts that have thwarted the badger? Interesting. I'd always thought it was the mods who fixed it, but perhaps you're on to something. Another reason to prevent them influencing the outcome.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Do you think it's the second accounts that have thwarted the badger? Interesting. I'd always thought it was the mods who fixed it, but perhaps you're on to something. Another reason to prevent them influencing the outcome.

Its the mods who run the second accounts!!!!!! Allegedly!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Why not have the cutest kitten competition?

Kitten.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The Komodo Dragon could be worth a shout.
Hard skin to pierce, sharp claws and if you do escape the bacteria in it's bite will get you in the end and he will just wait around for that to happen.
Eats anything, can be up to 10 ft long and weighs in at 360 lbs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here