***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP B***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mongoose and the Taz should be ROMPING this group. Comfortably the hardest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Genius. So, what do Sharks actually DO that is hard then?

Kill people. How many people have you killed? How many sharks have you killed? And this one pops up everywhere munching things much bigger than itself - from the shit-strewn rivers of India to the briniest of seas.

It's also survived 300 million years, a legacy that your pet with cute little prickly teeth cannot hope to compete with.

Genius. So, what do Sharks actually DO that is hard then?

Or will you avoid the question again (because you don't have a valid answer) and blather on about the People's Champion (and three-time finalist, not bad for a cuddly pet) again?

Why is the cuddly badger "The Peoples Champion" when year after year "The People" vote for something else?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hard is having a fight with something that could easily cause you injury or kill you.

Sharks shit themselves at the sight of a dolphin, and make a tasty snack for a killer whale.

It's all you need to know about sharks really. They are fearsome predicators, much admired killing machines, but hard, no, not really...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Orca. An apex predator that is highly intelligent and has been known to hunt Great White sharks for s*ts and giggles. Makes a conscious choice to be "hard" unlike many of the others who do it based on instinct alone.

#teamorca

As stated before, the Orca learns and kills in different way depending on it's surroundings. Hard.

Mainly because they don't DO anything even remotely hard?

Orcas hang around in gangs because they are too cowardly to be on their own (apart from free Willy). If an adult GWS ever found a lone Orca, it would rip it's f***ing tail off and eat it's head. It is not (and never has been) hard to be in a gang - ask PPF! I voted Scorpion. Orcas can be tamed by humans, that means they are p*****s. Show me a GWS that has ever been enslaved and tamed? #teamshark

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Orcas hang around in gangs because they are too cowardly to be on their own (apart from free Willy). If an adult GWS ever found a lone Orca, it would rip it's f***ing tail off and eat it's head. It is not (and never has been) hard to be in a gang - ask PPF! I voted Scorpion. Orcas can be tamed by humans, that means they are p*****s. Show me a GWS that has ever been enslaved and tamed? #teamshark

But the first human observation of an Orca attacking a GWS, was when there was estimated to be 100 or so GWS's hunting seals, and a single Orca was seen fighting, killing then eating a GWS. The other 100 GWS's swam off in terror!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Orca. An apex predator that is highly intelligent and has been known to hunt Great White sharks for s*ts and giggles. Makes a conscious choice to be "hard" unlike many of the others who do it based on instinct alone.

#teamorca

As stated before, the Orca learns and kills in different way depending on it's surroundings. Hard.

But the first human observation of an Orca attacking a GWS, was when there was estimated to be 100 or so GWS's hunting seals, and a single Orca was seen fighting, killing then eating a GWS. The other 100 GWS's swam off in terror!

Link?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

A single Orca has killed a GWS. There was a whole documentary based around the event that happened of the east coast of the US. It killed it by hanging upside down and making it her b*tch. To cap it off scientists now think that the Orca then communicated exactly how to kill a GWS to other Orca's. Orca > GWS every day of the week. Faster, stronger and smarter.

Aug 23, 2011
How can you not go for the shrew,

"they savagely attack prey twice their own size. Shrews can inject venom when they bite, but they normally kill by crushing the base of the skull. Shrew aggression is extremely hazardous to any animal that approaches."

They have venom but usually decide not to use it and crush the skull, that is violent. They don't have thick skin like some of the supposedly hard animals but just don't give a **** and get on in there. they are whta this competition is all about. If i knew how to imbed vids i would show a shrew destroying a snake.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hands down, the Tasmanian Devil wins this group. Nasty little motherf*cker.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I went tactical and voted Bull Shark.

Then, I saw the post and vids by [MENTION=20100]JCL[/MENTION]-the new kid in town . Now I wish I had voted shrew:(

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The real bad boys have yet to make their first appearance on this year's stage!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here