Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
This contest reminds me of the 1982 World snooker semi. A nation of sporting romantics wanted to see Higgins win after all his years of trouble, even against Jimmy White, a youngster who was in the Higgins mould. We all thought that White's time would come again, but that this was it for Higgins.

This has to go to the Hurricane Honey Badger, but lets hope that some tedious, but relentlessly effective Scottish animal doesn't turn up next year and defeat the shrimp for the next ten years.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is going to go right to the wire

Christine-Ohuruogus-photo-005.jpg

Obviously the shrimp is represented by Christine Ohuruogu

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So this badger, who people claim is so hard, has lost this competition many times already? Yet the shrimp in his first appearance has laid waste to the opposition in ways not seen in any other match up. This really should be a no contest win for the shrimp.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
So this badger, who people claim is so hard, has lost this competition many times already? Yet the shrimp in his first appearance has laid waste to the opposition in ways not seen in any other match up. This really should be a no contest win for the shrimp.

I think the Badger is getting votes out of sympathy now

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This is EPIC. It's a huge shame though that some people, probably on both sides, are creating 2nd accounts just to try and tip things the way they want. Winning a fight you didn't fight fair is a cowardly thing to do IMO, not really in the spirit of a competition about HARDNESS. If I turned up to a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather with a switchblade and an uzi, I wouldn't be 'HARD', I'd be a FILTHY CHEAT. *cough* [MENTION=28952]Badgerista[/MENTION] *cough*

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is EPIC. It's a huge shame though that some people, probably on both sides, are creating 2nd accounts just to try and tip things the way they want. Winning a fight you didn't fight fair is a cowardly thing to do IMO, not really in the spirit of a competition about HARDNESS. If I turned up to a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather with a switchblade and an uzi, I wouldn't be 'HARD', I'd be a FILTHY CHEAT. *cough* [MENTION=28952]Badgerista[/MENTION] *cough*

[MENTION=28952]Badgerista[/MENTION] that voted for the shrimp you mean ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here