***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
God it's close.

Still don't think people are "getting" this competition though when I see comments like "a shrimp is tiny though, I could stamp on it".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hope I remember to not keep adding random votes to my chosen winner for a laugh like I normally do.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Yeah, the shrimp.

If that little bugger was the same size as a honey badger, it'd explode it with its lightening fire. If it was the same size as a Nissan Micra, I could see it actually taking over a small country. Wales for instance.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's not just about 'if they were the same size' either. It's about ATTITUDE, and the Honey Badger has this in spades.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
8ed87a24203129c53ec668ceb2251ad52ec538d4608121c8a0c628a48236bad5.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Superb final. NSC has finally understood what this competition is about. I'll have to stick with the Honey Badger, but the Shrimp is a worthy adversary. 2015 will be his year.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
BRB hunneys, logging into my other account so I can vote for the badger again!!!!

ROFLCOPTER

XXX

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Hard is not about dishing it out, Hard is about taking punishment and keeping going.
On that basis, it has to be the HB.
Hard as masonry nails is the Honey Badger.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WHAT. A. FINAL.

FINALLY this competition has truly come of age.

The SHRIMP has great attributes sure, but the Honey Badger defines " hardness" much more accurately.

Has to be the People's Champion.

Vote HONEY BADGER.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
WHAT. A. FINAL.

FINALLY this competition has truly come of age.

The SHRIMP has great attributes sure, but the Honey Badger defines " hardness" much more accurately.

Has to be the People's Champion.

Vote HONEY BADGER.

What is so HARD about voting 3+ times on different accounts to remain competitive pray-tell?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What is so HARD about voting 3+ times on different accounts to remain competitive pray-tell?

Eh? Talking about the creatures, not the voters. The Shrimp is hard too.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Castrates animals much larger, like buffalo. Will happily fight an entire pride of lions. Not impervious to venom, but so tough that it will get right back up after being bitten by one of the most venomous adversaries in Africa. Likewise not immune to stings, but will happily attack and eat the home of the largest swarming and most aggressive bees on the planet.

But the best one is the video of being woken up by a lion attacking it, then just going totally PSYCHOTIC because it had its sleep disrupted.

The shrimp is hard, but there really is only one winner here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here