***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: Group E***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Eagle v Mantis Shrimp for me, but yes it would be lovely to see the Eagle take its rightful place in the final.

Wrong Eagle though. I would have voted for the Golden Eagle, even if it has been killing Reindeer just before Christmas.

I wouldn't fancy a Mantis Shrimp's chances against the Bobbit Worm.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, but then Swansea are shìt in the Premier League but that doesn't mean Sunderland's 4-2 win last night wasn't a fine effort does it?

First goal was offside.
Swansea red card was ridiculous.
Second goal was going wide, but deflected in.
Third goal was offside.

So, lucky rather than 'fine', just as these two eagles were lucky to come across the James Wilson of the wolf world.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
First goal was offside.
Swansea red card was ridiculous.
Second goal was going wide, but deflected in.
Third goal was offside.

So, lucky rather than 'fine', just as these two eagles were lucky to come across the James Wilson of the wolf world.

Ah but you forget the ridiculous penalty that allowed Swansea back into the game in the same way that you're concentrating on the wolf being a bit of ponce rather than the fact that the eagle has nevertheless attacked something 5 times bigger than itself without actually knowing it was attacking a Wilson-esque wolf.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Team Grison, because it sounds like gruffalo mixed with bison. Sounds epic, I'm in.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bobbit Worm purely for its name...

Bobbit is sensitive about its name. It rather suggest that it lives in a hole in the ground and does not go on adventures.

Hilbo the Bobbit.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
How is the Hippo - winning this? I've heard one fart, but thats about it. Surely the Grison should be wiping the floor with this namby pamby lot

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looks like 1st and 2nd places are 'in the bag' (short of a massive backlash) but 3rd is wide open for any of these to step up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here