Votes: 57 52.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been avoiding this competition, because of the utter NONSENSE in the list of entries. I really don't think the SO CALLED competition organiser fully appreciates the gravity of these things. NSC has a long and ILLUSTRIOUS history of such polls, and to have a CRISP poll with a B I S C U I T as the favourite, is disgraceful.

Does Turi let a SHERMAN TANK enter the hardest animal poll?
Did I let the SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE compete for the V.I. Sports Lady poll?

What the actual HELL is going on here?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm hearing rumblings that Mini Cheddars could be DISQUALIFIED...

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm hearing unconfirmed BREAKING NEWS that Mini Cheddars have been SUSPENDED (sorry - getting a bit Ernest on this poll, aren't we), along with their raising agents and natural flavourings. A shame, because they had successfully got into the play-off positions. Apparently, TSB has lined up an untried peanut flavour crisp from Spain (my sources say they're called "Cheetos") as replacement - could be trouble here if the Cheetos don't deliver, but they're supposed to be really good. I await an official announcement...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Word around TOWN is that if Cheddars aren't thrown out into the STREET on their ASS, there is going to be a Military COO.
Rubbish, the Crunchies had their lead and squandered it - we need more of the never-give-up attitude of the Minature Cheddars.

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
Also, the most superior flavour Wheat Crunchies was always Worcester Sauce. However, I heard a HORRIBLE rumour the other day that they are no longer making them. What the...!?!??!

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
If someone went to the garage to buy crisps (and maybe a Snickers and some milk) and came back with Cheddars, there'd be words. Cheddars aren't crisps. Wheat Crunchies are Crispy.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I present the court with evidence, a TESTIMONY from Mini Cheddars' older brother.

CONFESSION that HE and his whole FAMILY are biscuits masquerading as crisps.

mcvities-cheddars-150g.jpg

Biscuits don't win prizes, not in this game.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
As opposed to Wheat Crunchies, manufactured by KP Snacks, owned by United BISCUITS?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I'd door to door campaign for crunchies if that's what it takes.

Cheddars are a danger.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If someone went to the garage to buy crisps (and maybe a Snickers and some milk) and came back with Cheddars, there'd be words. Cheddars aren't crisps. Wheat Crunchies are Crispy.

Exactly that.

"Hey mate, are you going down the shop?"

"Yeah. Going to get a drink".

"Nice one. Here's a couple of quid. Can you grab me a sprite and a pck of crisps?"

"No worries"

"Here you go mate"

"Eh?"

"Your stuff"

"Mini cheddars?"

"Yeah? You said get some crisps"

"Are you some kind of absolute cu.n.t?"

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Tough on biscuits, tough on the supporters of biscuits.

For too long the assumption that mini cheddars are a crisp has been made. For too long this small biscuit has been masquerading as a crisp. So what if it comes in a crisp bag sized vessel, so what if it's sold behind bars in pubs, so what if its still nice with a pint and 'doesn't really matter'. Well i say we are all to blame, letting this lazy labelling take hold. It has a foothold in our society and it is unacceptable. What about the poor crisp fighting its corner afters years of neglect and decay? It has a tough enough time as a crisp lets not make it harder by letting a biscuit steal its limelight.

Please support the crisp in its time of need and banish the evil empire of biscuits from this competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here