Votes: 52 47.7%
  • Mini Cheddars

Votes: 57 52.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I agree, mini cheddars are a small cracker and by their inclusions, I demand a revote to include Cheeselets, Twiglets, Tuc and Krackawheat!

TBH, mini cheddars can't live with the likes of Tuc and Krackawheat - they give it the big "I am" when they're playing at being crisps, but, put them in the deep end with their peers and they are minnows - you'd have to invite their parent company, the Cheddars. I'd favour a Carr's water biscuit myself and supply my own "real cheese" :glare:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Tough on biscuits, tough on the supporters of biscuits.

For too long the assumption that mini cheddars are a crisp has been made. For too long this small biscuit has been masquerading as a crisp. So what if it comes in a crisp bag sized vessel, so what if it's sold behind bars in pubs, so what if its still nice with a pint and 'doesn't really matter'. Well i say we are all to blame, letting this lazy labelling take hold. It has a foothold in our society and it is unacceptable. What about the poor crisp fighting its corner afters years of neglect and decay? It has a tough enough time as a crisp lets not make it harder by letting a biscuit steal its limelight.

Please support the crisp in its time of need and banish the evil empire of biscuits from this competition.

original.gif

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm hearing rumblings that Mini Cheddars could be DISQUALIFIED...

If they go, Monster Munch have to go too and we lose two/three of our semi-finalists. Of course I realise you're joshing me.

Good logic. Twiglets rule.

Nope, they're shit. That's why they didn't make it past the group stage.

Only 6 in it at the moment. Although of course it's really 52/56

Indeed it is. Four in it.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If they go, Monster Munch have to go too and we lose two/three of our semi-finalists. Of course I realise you're joshing me.
Nope, they're shit. That's why they didn't make it past the group stag

Er excuse me Mister Mentalist we aren't joking. You have a biscuit in a crisp fight. Sort it out or i'll get trading standards on the case.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Nope, they're shit. That's why they didn't make it past the group stage.

Why would Monster Munch go? They're made of the same stuff as Chipsticks and Frazzles. They are crisps.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Can't believe Chedds won that. You all girls voting on this? My wife likes Cheddars and she doesn't have a clue about CRISPS. If Cheddars win the comp we're all f**ked.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why would Monster Munch go? They're made of the same stuff as Chipsticks and Frazzles. They are crisps.

They're really not.
People vote for a load of shit snacks then blames the guy who organised it. Gotta love NSC. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here