Greatest Crisp?

• Frazzles

Votes: 52 56.5%
  • Squares

Votes: 40 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Your Head

Think of all the sacrifices that have been made thus far in this competition, think of all the vegetable oil that has been spilled, the tears of disappointment and the howls of rage. Think of those loved ones who have fallen, cut down in their prime, and then take a look at this pair of shysters who have somehow made it in to the QF.

Now, go and sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

Disgraceful.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm not voting in this one. In protest. The Squares (so aptly named) are the crisp equivalent of Open University programmes from the early 1980s. The Frazzles had some flair in the 1970s, but so did Frank Worthington - time to move over and let the new breed in. Plus Frazzles are indigestible to the majority of the populace and should therefore be avoided rather than praised. The idea of one of these in the semis is enough to make any self-appointed crisp connoisseur weep.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tosh. Squares are the ultimate salt & vinegar experience.

Even if they are, Salt and Vinegar is a SHIT flavour, and shouldn't anywhere near the end stages of a competition like this.

Flex Your Head

I'm not voting in this one. In protest. The Squares (so aptly named) are the crisp equivalent of Open University programmes from the early 1980s. The Frazzles had some flair in the 1970s, but so did Frank Worthington - time to move over and let the new breed in. Plus Frazzles are indigestible to the majority of the populace and should therefore be avoided rather than praised. The idea of one of these in the semis is enough to make any self-appointed crisp connoisseur weep.
Eloquently put, and correct in every aspect.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Even if they are, Salt and Vinegar is a SHIT flavour, and shouldn't anywhere near the end stages of a competition like this.

Salt and vinegar rocks as a flavour. What do you have on fish and chips, mayonnaise!?

.....they drown them in that shit man....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here