Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Nik Naks Nice 'N' Spicy

Votes: 27 19.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
This thread is dangerous. I read it in bed last night and had a terrible nightmare. I was being chased by a huge potato wearing a Leeds United footy shirt and a Gus Poyet face mask soooo ....it's Monster Munch for me.:eek:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
This is tough. MM is a treat to be enjoyed alone, perhaps a vague hint of petroleum adding to the danger? Worcester sauce is a worthy heritage flavour, good to revisit from time to time, not a session crisp. Scampi fries are tasty, but pricey and, like the wheat crunchie, become progressively more wheaty as the pack empties. Space Raiders are MM lite, for those who like a little more subtlety. However, it's the Nik Naks that get my vote - once tasted, never forgotten, a spicy treat and a texture unique in the snacks industry. A worthy winner in a strong group.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
putting twiglets, ready salted and salt 'n' vinegar regular chips/crisps aside, how the **** can you beat monster munch pickled onion?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't believe the lack of love for Scampi Fries.....I could eat my whole body weight of those and not get bored (and I am a rather portly chap)
Well of course you are you greedy f***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nice'n'Spicy by a COUNTRY MILE. I don't actually rate this group that much otherwise. Those Worcester Sauce Walkers crisps are RANKEROUS.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Monster Munch Pickled Onion is the WORST Monster Munch flavour. Yeah, I said it.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Monster Munch Pickled Onion is the WORST Monster Munch flavour. Yeah, I said it.[/QUOTE]

:fishing:, totes

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Monster Munch Pickled Onion is the WORST Monster Munch flavour. Yeah, I said it.
Spot on. Are there only 5 groups? My seconded choice of Beef Monster Munch doesn't appear in any of the first 5 groups yet and for the reason you outline, no crisp competition can be taken seriously without the BEST flavour in any given genre.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Pickled Onion Monster Munch Truck rolls inevitably towards ultimate victory.

I would also just add that Space Raiders are 20p now. That makes them half as attractive in my eyes.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Group of death. Having bemoaned the lack of Nice 'n' Spicy Nik Naks and Pickled Onion MM on another thread I find them BOTH in the same group! Along with the classic Space raiders, and one of Walkers finest the Worcester Sauce. This group should be the final.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
If Beef Monster Munch and Salt and Vinegar Discos (God's work) aren't featured in Group F then I'll be disappointed.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
The only thing worse than Nik Naks are Monster Munch. I honestly think I would rather walk through the streets of Croydon, dressed in a Palace shirt with Ian Holloway hanging out of my backside, than endure these "Crisps"

Group of death? Really?

Some of you are very easily pleased! Weak weak group.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Group of death. Having bemoaned the lack of Nice 'n' Spicy Nik Naks and Pickled Onion MM on another thread I find them BOTH in the same group! Along with the classic Space raiders, and one of Walkers finest the Worcester Sauce. This group should be the final.

Absolute bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here