• McCoys Salt & Vinegar

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • Nik Naks Rib 'N' Saucy

Votes: 15 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
So far in groups A + B there is not one crisp I would eat unless there was nothing else available.

Totally this.

I might be tempted to pick up a bag of mini cheddars, but everyone knows they're not crisps.

I didn't pay much attention to the nominations thread, but I'm guessing there must be some groups of death on the way.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another push for Monster Munch - Flamin' Hot. Give a pack a go today, they're BRILLIANT.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It was a tough call for me...

If you are only allowed one packet, cheese and onion walkers just arent enough, I will regually have 2 packets, great crisps a classic, However Flamming Hot monster munch are DIFFERENT GEAR, always the first flavour to go out of the multi packs in my house when I was a kid, dont need more than one packet and leaves the the oddly satisfing please of sucking crisps out of your teeth for a good 5 minutes after youve finished the packet.

So Flamin Hot for me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Tight group, however McCoys should not be anywhere near going through, yes a greta crisp but very boring and no where near the worlds greatest.

Seriously guys THINK before you vote.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This group is the SPL. Every single one is utter gash, except one which is still a little bit rubbish and bland (Walkers cheese and onion).

Mind you, group one is the League of Wales. Utter toilet. :nono:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Nik Naks should be storming this

Nice 'n' Spicy are the king of the Nik Naks, the Rib N Saucy come a very poor second in the Nik Nak league. has to be Monster Munch from this bunch although why hasn't the pickled onion been chosen to represent this fine brand of savoury snack, they absolutely ROCK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here