Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World (Tainted) Cup Bets....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hence I'll go for "both teams to get 2+ cards" at 2.65 (Bet365). I'll put 50 kr on that.

I expect Qatar to start with a lot of energy. It is their tournament after all and I think they'll go all in in the first 20. I put my other 50 kr on Qatar getting over 2 corners in the first half, at 3.25.
Second bet went to hell, cashed out on the first getting my 100 kr back. Don't think Ecuador are picking up another yellow.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Lewandowski is 33/1, Poland have Saudi Arabia in their group.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Well the tainted world cup is nearly upon us, and footballers and everyday folks like a dabble on the world cup so....

I was wondering any tips ?
Top goal scorer (golden boot) ?
I fancy Kylian Mbappé as France seem to have a fairly easy group and he could scrape a lead on Kane, as we may struggle against Wales and USA.
Outright, I have a feeling Germany are going to do well, as an outsider I quite like the look of Uruguay.

Over to you...
Germany are very consitent in tournaments but this is the weakest squad they've taken to a world cup, they usually have 1 or 2 match winners, I can't see any in this team

I've got 400 on Argentina and 150 e/w the dutch

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've done ok in the last two major tournament predictions on here and got to the last four in the "virtual betting" comp arranged for the Brazil WC. But the latter isn't being run again (vCash isn't an option on the new site, presumably) and I've missed the former.

So, I decided to stick £20 (I know, last of the big spenders) on my online betting account and see how long I could make it last by betting at least £5 a day. So, in theory, if I was either clueless or unlucky, I'd be "out" in four days.

Had Ecuador to win today. Tremendous value. Used it to fund an England win tomorrow at 2/7. That should boost the pot for some riskier bets as we move on. I can afford to lose £20* but my main aim is to go as deep as possible while being "up" and get something for Christmas out of any final profit.

Of course, it's likely I won't last the group stages.

*only EVER bet what you can afford to lose and never chase losses.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My Ecuador / England double has started well, essentially I now have England at 5/2 for tomorrow, que a bore draw and the knives out for old Gareth tomorrow afternoon

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bets for today:
England over 3 corners first half - 3.25
England 1.5+ goals, Netherlands 1.5+ goals combo - 3.44

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So far so good. Four bets, 50 kr on each, three wins so far.

Senegal and Ecuador 2 cards or more each (2.60) - WIN (well I cashed out at double money, but the bet went in...)
Qatar over 2 corners in first half (3.25) - LOSS
England 1.5+ goals and Netherlands 1.5+ goals (3.44) - WIN
England over 3 corners first half (3.25) - WIN

200 spent, 465 earned = 265 kr profit. Not a bad start.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
So far so good. Four bets, 50 kr on each, three wins so far.

Senegal and Ecuador 2 cards or more each (2.60) - WIN (well I cashed out at double money, but the bet went in...)
Qatar over 2 corners in first half (3.25) - LOSS
England 1.5+ goals and Netherlands 1.5+ goals (3.44) - WIN
England over 3 corners first half (3.25) - WIN

200 spent, 465 earned = 265 kr profit. Not a bad start.
Great start. What’s next?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great start. What’s next?
Well, I have to bet away 100 kr each day, a job gig. So.. something. France 2.5+ goals at 2.25 looks tempting but we'll see... Will post it tomorrow morning before the first game.

If you want to play something in the US - Wales game starting soon, I'd go with 2+ cards for each team (2.50 at Bet365).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've done ok in the last two major tournament predictions on here and got to the last four in the "virtual betting" comp arranged for the Brazil WC. But the latter isn't being run again (vCash isn't an option on the new site, presumably) and I've missed the former.

So, I decided to stick £20 (I know, last of the big spenders) on my online betting account and see how long I could make it last by betting at least £5 a day. So, in theory, if I was either clueless or unlucky, I'd be "out" in four days.

Had Ecuador to win today. Tremendous value. Used it to fund an England win tomorrow at 2/7. That should boost the pot for some riskier bets as we move on. I can afford to lose £20* but my main aim is to go as deep as possible while being "up" and get something for Christmas out of any final profit.

Of course, it's likely I won't last the group stages.

*only EVER bet what you can afford to lose and never chase losses.

Join and get £66 worth of free bets. With matched betting their is about £35 quid profit waiting on that one.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Followed you on the England, Netherlands 1.5+ goals... Thanks! (y)

Any others?
465 kronor to play with.

My two bets (Bet365) for the first two games:
50 kr on Saudi Arabia over 1 card in first half in their game against Argentina. Odds: 4.00
50 kr on Tunisia vs Denmark both teams to receive 2+ cards. 3.75.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
465 kronor to play with.

My two bets (Bet365) for the first two games:
50 kr on Saudi Arabia over 1 card in first half in their game against Argentina. Odds: 4.00
50 kr on Tunisia vs Denmark both teams to receive 2+ cards. 3.75.
Like the look of over 1 SA card in the first half 👍🏻

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
games to have penalties

qtr v ecu in
eng v ihn in
usa v wls in
fr v aus pending
port v ghna pending
bras v serb pending

$10.00 @ 750 /1 to win 7.5 k

20 of us all did similar bets all winnings to be pooled and split between us ....only one game so far without a pen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here