Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maiden from Plunkett

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This is in the bag for England. Pitch is doing enough that we'll probably get them out for <80-90.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If ever the saying "it's a game of two halves" were appropriate, it fits for cricket.

Several above have written off England before the first half has ended - cricket has a habit of throwing up the unexpected.

Always best to say nowt until the fat lady sings ... especially when cricket is involved.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If ever the saying "it's a game of two halves" were appropriate, it fits for cricket.

Several above have written off England before the first half has ended - cricket has a habit of throwing up the unexpected.

Always best to say nowt until the fat lady sings ...

That's just boring. Cricket is about ebbs and flows. It is all about thinking all is lost, then suddenly it isn't. That is true of Tests as it is in the micro form of T20. Always best to get carried away!!!

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I've found in this tournament not to judge the pitch until both teams have batted, England bowling doing it this time, but these 2 in now have proved themselves very good players, still work to do

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've found in this tournament not to judge the pitch until both teams have batted, England bowling doing it this time, but these 2 in now have proved themselves very good players, still work to do

It's not over yet is it...big over and they're back in it.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
That's just boring. Cricket is about ebbs and flows. It is all about thinking all is lost, then suddenly it isn't. That is true of Tests as it is in the micro form of T20. Always best to get carried away!!!

Yeah, I know. But I'm a performance / elite cricket coach so no matter what happens in the first half, the team talk and mental approach cannot be allowed to be negative or defeatist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here