Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World T20 England v Sri Lanka

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Two standout bowlers today will be playing for Sussex in t20 this summer. Jordan will be joined by Rahman who took a fiver for Bangladesh. Bring it on!

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Fantastic game, going right down to the penultimate ball of the game! England v NZ semi :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Looks like West Indies will play one from these two in the other semi final - I am sure we would have preferred this route but if your going to win it you need to beat the best at some point

Indeed, I can't see West Indies losing heavily to Afghanistan. NZ will be a very tough prospect but we're more than capable of beating them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was a great game today, so pleased for the lads that they won. NZ in the semi will be epic if both teams can play to their potential. Those games we had at the start of last summer were terrific.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Looked good in all departments today apart from spin bowling. Seems to have learnt that all guns blazing is not necessary - even batted out a maiden today. My one grip was persisting with spin after the 3 sixes over from Rashid. Bring back the pacers and squeeze Sri Lanka so that they either got out or had impossible target by time the final spin over was needed. The 21 run over from Moeen Ali came a tad too close to snatching defeat from jaws of victory.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Looked good in all departments today apart from spin bowling. Seems to have learnt that all guns blazing is not necessary - even batted out a maiden today. My one grip was persisting with spin after the 3 sixes over from Rashid. Bring back the pacers and squeeze Sri Lanka so that they either got out or had impossible target by time the final spin over was needed. The 21 run over from Moeen Ali came a tad too close to snatching defeat from jaws of victory.

I agree with every word, should have stuck with the quickies for two more overs, but what do I know, we won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here