Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] World Darts Sweepstake

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Littler is incredible. He’s got no fear at all, probably thanks to his age and (lack of) experience. It’s like he’s chucking practice darts in his shed. Just keeps setting the same finishes,

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
wtf. Radacanu moved here when she was 2 from canada. All her sport was based here and went through English education system. Boris Johnson moved here as a very young kid as well.
WTF she wasn't born here and neither of her parents have any British connection at all, she is not British. Are you Jack Charlton? At least the other great British Tennis player Greg Rusedski had an English mum.

WTF a buffoon being born anywhere has to do with it.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
WTF she wasn't born here and neither of her parents have any British connection at all, she is not British. Are you Jack Charlton? At least the other great British Tennis player Greg Rusedski had an English mum.

She has British citizenship. Maybe I get touchy about this because my old man has two parents who had to flee the Nazis and got a life in Brighton. He served 30 years in the Royal Navy. I will tell him when I speak to him later he is not proper British because man on the internet says so.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
She has British citizenship. Maybe I get touchy about this because my old man has two parents who had to flee the Nazis and got a life in Brighton. He served 30 years in the Royal Navy. I will tell him when I speak to him later he is not proper British because man on the internet says so.
She has dual citizenship. I would suggest the circumstances your grandparents found themselves were somewhat different than her parents.

The rules behind representing countries in sport etc has been a bone of contention for many years. Half of the English Cricket team had strong S African accents.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

John Barnes.

Jofra Archer

Eric Arthur Blair (George Orwell)

Harry Rodger Webb (Cliff Richard)

1704147636770.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

How is this bollocks on a DARTS thread? And a joke one at that.

Jesus.

:facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How is this bollocks on a DARTS thread? And a joke one at that.

Jesus.

:facepalm:
The shit you post how very dare you question others. And now you've brought religion into it. Good God.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Incredible by Littler

Reactions: FCB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here