• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lambert.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Neymar. Brazil likely to do well, team is built to his strengths. Failing that Aguero or Messi

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
What do you think....

honestly. I think welbeck should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the first team. hes still feeding off a couple of good performances from the last euros and has done nothing this season to merit being chosen. it should be done by current performance and frankly, to even name him in the same sentence as the likes of messi, suarez and Ronaldo is ridiculous.

but that's just my opinion haha. each to their own I guess. :thumbsup:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
If he can stay fit Aguero has to be a good bet. Argentina are likely to walk their group and should be good for at least the semis. The guy has a phenomenal goals to games ratio in the Premier League so putting him up against the defences of Bosnia and Iran could be an absolute massacre in the making. As already stated the players feeding him are among the best on the planet so he surely has to be up there and the only thing holding him back is the fact that his teammates around him aren't exactly goal shy themselves. Higuain is arguably just as good a bet and it isn't as if Messi doesn't know how to chip in either.

In fact the more I look at that squad the more I realise there's a reason you can get odds as short as 23/5 on them going the distance. Just imagine having such riches to call upon. It's a different world

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
honestly. I think welbeck should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the first team. hes still feeding off a couple of good performances from the last euros and has done nothing this season to merit being chosen. it should be done by current performance and frankly, to even name him in the same sentence as the likes of messi, suarez and Ronaldo is ridiculous.

Whooosh!

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Huguain for me with Messi setting him up time and time again!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Huge whooooossshhhh

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Brazil/Lukaku is 150/1 with BWIN

Gotta be worth a quid of anybody's money. Lukaku goes into the tournament in fine form and the Belgians should easily progress from their group, after which stage who knows?

Meanwhile backing the most successful international team in history to do the job in their own backyard is a no brainer

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Brazil/Lukaku is 150/1 with BWIN

Gotta be worth a quid of anybody's money. Lukaku goes into the tournament in fine form and the Belgians should easily progress from their group, after which stage who knows?

Meanwhile backing the most successful international team in history to do the job in their own backyard is a no brainer

I also quite fancied Argies to win and Benzema top scorer at 200s. Huge price.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
This is a tough one, for the last few tournaments I've had Villa and Podolski E/W and they've pretty much always left me in profit between them...it's time for me to move onto the next generation of goal-getters I think.

Lukaku could be my main man with a bit of South American flair alongside (Aguero?).

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
image.jpg

Latest odds this morning. For those fancying Argentina/higuain a good price on offer. I would suggest staying clear of negredo as he didn't make the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here