Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup FEVER

Greatest World Cup to date

• Total voters

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
This poses a serious question. How would those great Oirish fans compare with the greatest fans in the world at massive club over in Hampshire? Who would win in a #twats-off between the shamrock hats and the drums'n'bells?
At least most of the greatest fans come from Hampshire ,unlike the plastic smug Oirish fans who pick up followers from all over.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This poses a serious question. How would those great Oirish fans compare with the greatest fans in the world at massive club over in Hampshire? Who would win in a #twats-off between the shamrock hats and the drums'n'bells?

Can you really have this discussion, without also inculding the TARTAN ARMY, with their kilts and comedy ginger wig / tartan hat combos? They always 'add so much to the tournament* **'.

*mostly from what I can see, by urinating in fountains.

** past tense - the tournament bit - obviously.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you really have this discussion, without also inculding the TARTAN ARMY, with their kilts and comedy ginger wig / tartan hat combos? They always 'add so much to the tournament* **'.

*mostly from what I can see, by urinating in fountains.

** past tense - the tournament bit - obviously.

Oh, how we miss their hilarious antics at major...alright ANY...tournaments. What it is to be a member of the Famous Tartan Army.

Get absolutely twatted on supermarket, super-strength lager, sing sweary, unintelligible football songs while flashing your hairy arse and lobbing empty cans into a fountain, before invading the pitch and breaking the crossbar: do that whilst wearing an England shirt and it's "thuggish hooliganism".

Do it whilst wearing an amusing ginger wig and a tartan skirt, and you're displaying "unique, warm Scottish character".

It's a toughie alright. Whilst I don't think there can ever be any doubt as to who the Greatest Fans In The World are (how dare you question it, frankly), I think it can fairly be said that the chucklesome, Guinness-hat wearing fraternity from the Emerald Isle (meaning "anyone who's ever been on holiday there or had a great-granny whose surname began with O'), and the cheeky, Tennents-swigging bagpipe botherers are the next best candidates, unquestionably.

<sits back and awaits the fury of the Celts :) >

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here