Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup: England v West Indies

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bumble is having apoplexy about "contortionist shots"!

"Just hit it straight down the ground!"

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gone from scoring at over 6 an over after 15 to under 5 after 30. Shocking stuff, truly dreadful from this abysmal outfit, how low can we go??

:nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Three singles and two wides (one going to the fence at fine leg) from Andre Russell's returning over...

England 149-5 (31 overs)

and 'Big' Benn returns...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I feel I cursed it, we've been utter crap ever since I woke up too early and discovered this pretty decent link below. I'm truly sorry.

_

Shite, absolutely shite. Whoever sanctioned the arranging of these fixtures since the end of the Ashes needs to be handed their P45. They aren't fundamentally bad players, they are just completely and totally knackered and mentally exhausted.

I saw some bod from the ECB come on TV the other day and say everything was alright because they 'will only play 5 game ODI series against the Aussies from now on'. That would have given them what, another week back in the UK before this tournament? The organisation has been a complete farce. When it comes to England vs Australia, no-one gives a flying fig about ODIs, all anyone cares about are the Tests. Yet in the past two years we've played ten Tests and 21 ODIs. 21!! Fuckwits.

and breathe

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
really up against it now...

Just the one wide off that over.

Wright 6* Tredwell 0*

Tredwell has edged one and played and missed twice.

England 152-6 (33 overs)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This England team is dead on it's feet. They've been on tour for 5 months, half of them are sick or injured. I actually don't care if we get knocked out today, I hope they go home and have a good rest before the important test series' against Sri Lanka and India this summer.

Remember we won our world cup in January, we had no chance in this competition before it started so no point in slagging them off whn they go out in this way.

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
Shite, absolutely shite. Whoever sanctioned the arranging of these fixtures since the end of the Ashes needs to be handed their P45.

Too true!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Benn wheels away... a couple of singles... and two wides, one that went to the fence, from the over!

England 171-6 (36 overs)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here