Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Thirteen

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
How did that get through two defenders to get to Suarez.. keeper should have done better

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
FFS. Come on Ghana! I can’t help but find Uruguay one of the most disagreeable teams on the international stage and it’s probably those memories of 2010 that do it for me.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I missed the build up - is Lamptey on the bench?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I missed the build up - is Lamptey on the bench?
The way that Ghana are defending, I think we'll see him on the pitch a lot sooner than expected.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The way that Ghana are defending, I think we'll see him on the pitch a lot sooner than expected.
I realised he wasn’t on the pitch. Just making sure he is actually on the bench as a sub, wasn’t sure as I missed the build up as I said - Ok so he is on the bench then? That’s good.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I realised he wasn’t on the pitch. Just making sure he is actually on the bench as a sub, wasn’t sure as I missed the build up as I said - Ok so he is on the bench then? That’s good.
I don’t want him coming onto this. Can just see him getting hacked and injured in this environment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So we're back in permutations territory - if South Korea score now, who's going through? I guess South Korea on goals scored.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Uruguay are truly the masters of shithousery
I can't imagine a worse side to be losing to when your survival in a major tournament is on the line.

Apart from maybe Aston Villa under Emery, I guess.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I think is South Korea could score again, and Ghana vs Uruguay says as it is, South Korea would go through ahead of Uruguay on goals scored?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bloody ridiculous. The cheating is astonishing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here