Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Six

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
After that I’m now convinced Wales will fluke their way into winning this game, they’ve looked very poor today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Very unlucky Iran there, these are a good team (at times).

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s a bit like Belgium vs Canada. Wouldn’t be surprised if Wales nick this with a penalty or something

SAC

May 21, 2014
Iran have turned into Brazil in the 2nd half, look so much better. Still unable to score which sets it up for a Bale winner.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Iran are working really hard with their closing down, I wonder if they‘ll tire in the later stages opening it up for the (inevitable Bale goal) Welsh. Iran do look a level above Wales though.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wales really are dogshit. Ramsey is so painfully slow at this point, and he was never the quickest. All they do is pump it forward at this stage, they’ve completely surrendered the midfield.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wales really are dogshit. Ramsey is so painfully slow at this point, and he was never the quickest. All they do is pump it forward at this stage, they’ve completely surrendered the midfield.
No legs in midfield and as you say Ramsey is a passenger.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If this was England playing Iran I’d be pretty pissed off by the number of horrible fouls, some more obvious than others. South American refs seem to let teams get away with it. Let’s hope we don’t get one going forwardo.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Horrific decision. Laughable. Ridiculous

VAR check.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here