Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Five

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Uruguay 0-0 South Korea
8a96f4d5-3a6f-4904-90b3-9a61fc8ae62e.jpg

Clinton Morrison
Former Republic of Ireland striker on BBC Radio 5 Live
I am expecting goals we won't get a boring 0-0 in this one.

Nailed on 0-0 then eh

'There will be goals in this one'​

HT: Uruguay 0-0 South Korea

Clinton Morrison
You see 0-0 and you think it is a boring one but it hasn't been.
South Korea have been on the front foot and have been excellent in possession causing problems.
Uruguay however have grew into the game.
There will be goals in this one - I said it before.

Utter charlatan, he knows jack shite....
Just how he earns a living from punditry is beyond me

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

'There will be goals in this one'​

HT: Uruguay 0-0 South Korea

Clinton Morrison
You see 0-0 and you think it is a boring one but it hasn't been.
South Korea have been on the front foot and have been excellent in possession causing problems.
Uruguay however have grew into the game.
There will be goals in this one - I said it before.

Utter charlatan, he knows jack shite....
Just how he earns a living from punditry is beyond me

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You're not though, you're on this thread, engaging with what is going on, which by definition means you're not boycotting the World Cup :thumbsup: I haven't watched a second. I don't know about the feel of it.
I haven't watched a single second. Bozza runs a brilliant forum with intelligent posters and I don't like this divide over this WC whatsoever. I never have been a troll and never will be. But.......

Oh dear, another 0-0. Ahahahahaha!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Bitter about the two hours wasted of your lives? :giggle:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I haven't watched a single second. Bozza runs a brilliant forum with intelligent posters and I don't like this divide over this WC whatsoever. I never have been a troll and never will be. But.......

Considering you keep coming on to world cup threads just to let everyone know you're not watching, I think it's clear who the bitter one is. As always - if you're not interested in a thread, why not just scroll past it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ghana manager must be some kind of idiot football novice 🙄
I'm probably being massively whooshed but Hoots is just a Technical Advisor? They appear to have a Head Coach as well who's spent most of his life being an assistant something in Germany.

Maybe that's what you meant 🤷‍♂️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Either way, there's some frightening talent in that Portugal starting line up. Can they all play together though?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Unlikely many BHA fans are going to bitter about watching a goal-less game (whilst sat in the warm and dry). You're spending just as long telling everyone you're not watching :laugh:

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

No, you want a divide to justify your position. Hence your last sentence.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Little Tariq unfortunately not up yet. Disappointing the number of our lads who've been benched so far - hope there's a few more starts in the second round of games.
He might get on as a sub. I'm genuinely wondering if he can do 90 mins at the moment. Either he or Veltman could have come on against Villa and moved Gross to Lallana's no 10 position but we chose not to. In this one Ronaldo's first chance was down to the Ghana right back not knowing the offside rule.

Ecuador starting with Pervis and Moises and bringing on Jeremey late on seems about right. Japan looked far better with Mitoma on but, then again, they didn't start Tomiyasu either. Trossard is never going to start in place of Eden Hazard, even if he looks a broken, rubbish Eden Hazard so that feels about how it will pan out. He was quite dangerous off the bench. Ali Mac is the odd one. Not even a sniff in a very poor Argie side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here