2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Switzerland - Cameroon under 1.5 goals - 3.00
both these teams hate goals. I don't generally like playing under-bets on goals because it is fecking should be against the law to sit and hope there won't be goals.
Decent option: over 1 card in first half, 2.20

Uruguay - South Korea - Uruguay over 1 card in second half - 2.40
Uruguay is a dirty, dirty team and has been that way for a 100 years. They're also old and will struggle in the final quarter or so. This is todays best bet I believe.
Decent option: Uruguay over 2 card in first half, 6.00

Portugal vs Ghana - Penalty in the game - 2.62
Not far-fetched to believe that the Portuguese army of divers will get a penalty.
Decent option: Ghana over 1 corner in first half - 2.10, Ghana over 2.5 shots on goal - 2.10

Brazil vs Serbia - Brazil over 2.5 offsides - 3.00
Pretty straight forward. Wouldn't play it under 3.00 though.
Decent option: Thiago Silva 1.5+ tackles - 4.33

Previous bets:

Japan over 1 corners first half @2.20. - won
Costa Rica over 2 cards @2.25 - lost
Denmark & Tunisia both over 2 cards @3.75 - lost
Saudi Arabia over 1 cards in first half @4.00 - lost
Netherlands 1.5+ goals England 1.5+ goals combo @3.44 - won
England over 3 corners first half @3.25 - won
Qatar over 2 corners first half @3.25 - lost
Qatar - Ecuador both teams over 2 cards @2.65 - won
Here we go again. 50% win rate with odds over 2.01 means profit and that is what has been achieved so far. Going for four bets rather than two today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
High hopes for the next game.

Sonny could cause the Uruguay defence issues.

Plus in Kim Min Jae they have one of the most inform defenders in Europe this season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Loved seeing the little interview with Chris and Tariq on ITV. I know that the football decision to sack CH was the right move, but I miss our club being associated with his sheer class. Wonderful bloke. Come on Ghana.
I agree.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would never work at the Amex, needs fans still there at the end
Not just the fans. Apparently, the children at school are allocated jobs to tidy up school every day, so they are taught at a young age to respect their environment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can’t wait for Uruguay to lose their temper and start kicking people. Always quality banter
They are wonderfully unpredictable though.

I mean will they start kicking people or will they just bite opponents instead? I reckon they might return to old school gobbing in opponents faces for this edition though. I for one can't wait to find out.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They are wonderfully unpredictable though.

I mean will they start kicking people or will they just bite opponents instead? I reckon they might return to old school gobbing in opponents faces for this edition though. I for one can't wait to find out.
Lots of throwing themselves to the floor, screaming like fifty pence tarts, arguing with the ref. Heaven forbid they go a goal up, the shithousery is next level.

I can’t wait!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Would be good to see both Uruguay and Portugal fail to get a result today. Their game against each other next week could end up being tasty: Perhaps rivalling Portugal's 2006 scrap with the Netherlands, their 2000 meltdown after Zidane's golden goal winner or perhaps even"the most stupid, appalling, disgusting and disgraceful exhibition of football, possibly in the history of the game," David Coleman, Santiago 1962

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Uruguay 0-0 South Korea
8a96f4d5-3a6f-4904-90b3-9a61fc8ae62e.jpg

Clinton Morrison
Former Republic of Ireland striker on BBC Radio 5 Live
I am expecting goals we won't get a boring 0-0 in this one.

Nailed on 0-0 then eh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here