Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Eleven

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wasn’t slow but meant to quote you, sorry.

There’s something strange going on with multi quotes, as I was going to reply to somebody else earlier, but changed my mind, so when I quoted you, I tried to delete the double quote but got it all wrong.
Sorry again, and great post :angel:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Its been said time and time again about how far we've come... but we, Brighton & Hove Albion, now have players scoring goals and having a major impact at a World Cup Finals! Absolutely mental.
Crazy to think we are watching some of the very best footballers in the world playing at a World Cup and all our lads are friggin’ making headlines - people watching this WC all over the World will ask ‘Who are they?’ and we will say ‘WE ARE BRIGHTON!’

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Mexico 2 - 0 up, tied with Poland on points, Poland with +1 GD, Mexico with 0 GD.

Another Mexico goal would put them through on goals scored.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

E5D7B6F9-30DE-48BA-BADE-AA85571A10EA.jpeg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Brilliant goal

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
So now Mexico and Poland are level on points and goal difference. What is the deciding factor for who qualifies?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
As it stands right now surely everything between Poland and Mexico is equal and it goes to fair play.

That'll serve Mexico right :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So now Mexico and Poland are level on points and goal difference. What is the deciding factor for who qualifies?
Poland currently 2nd on disciplinary points.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope another goal is scored. Deciding on disciplinary records is a bit of a travesty. You may as well decide based on the number of corners.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I hope another goal is scored. Deciding on disciplinary records is a bit of a travesty. You may as well decide based on the number of corners.
Did you not see the way Mexico played against Argentina?

I'd be absolutely delighted if Mexico went out for being dirty cynical barstewards.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
What's the difference in yellow cards? Could a few Polish bookings lose it for them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here