Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup 2014: Brazil v Croatia - Score Predictor

Brazil v Croatia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
THIS is why the host nation is usually so successful at World Cups. You will see that same challenge in every other game this competition and I'd be surprised if anyone gets a penalty. The ref's had a shocker there.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Could be worse, you could have thousands of vuvu's instead :vuvu:

Yeah - It's exactly what I hoped it wouldn't be though, the crowd is like a crowd at T20 cricket trying to get on the tele eating popcorn & drinking coke, the refs are too busy painting the frigging pitch and giving everything to Brazil. Hate it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
THIS is why the host nation is usually so successful at World Cups. You will see that same challenge in every other game this competition and I'd be surprised if anyone gets a penalty. The ref's had a shocker there.

Can't really blame the ref he was conned on that one, his view was deceptive. The player cheated and spoilt the game, shame on him I’d say.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Now they're ahead you can actually here them. Sing when you're winning etc.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Croatia goal disallowed. Another iffy decision from the officials.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think i hate Brazil. Particularly in the form of Marcelo for being a horrendous feigner of injury and for the general character of the most of the rest of them. Winning with a long distance pea roller and shitly-taken penalty that should never have been make me want them to embarrass themselves in the company of the likes of Cameroon. Bigheaded, overrated divers. And likely world cup champions now. Pah.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great finish from Oscar but the game has turned on two poor decisions and the stench of cheating that pervades the world game just gets stronger.

27 winners tonight.

Well played!

Albion Edd, Albion_Dave, brakespear, Chief Wiggum, countryman, cowburn86, Creaky, Fawkesy, Flex Your Head, hastings, Jay Cartwright, Jim Van Winkle,Keeny01, Last Summer, leigull, Magic City, Magic Sponge, matildaseagull, Matrix10, Mustafa, Nathan, northernseagull, Pavilionaire, Plooks, seagurn,shaolinpunk, The Legend that IS Lawro

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
WC off to a really shitty start.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I had 2-1 and that was the score at 90 mins. Croatia deserved a draw.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
São Paulo contains the largest concentration of Japanese outside Japan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here