Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup 2014 betting thread - general

SDG

May 26, 2014
I write tipping columns for a website (as well as racing columns for the local rags)

Here's a WC preview from me!

http://t.co/zhP5et9cK8

It's a Palace-related site, but for the World Cup, they are combining with a West Brom site.

I fancy Spain or the Argies to win it. Think there is some value in Chile as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone wanting £20 free needs to click on the banner that just popped up at the bottom of page 1.

Brazil to wear yellow v Croatia, 2/1, £10 max, new Coral customers only.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have:
£5 Aguero Top Goalscorer at 16-1
£10 Spain to win the whole damn thing at 6-1
£5 on France to be a losing semi finalist at 7-1

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm backing every game to finish 2-2 , odds so far range from 16/1 to 33/1 only need a couple to cop to show a profit and there is the money back element too, should be a bit of fun unless there are no 2-2's of course

The first round of group games can be very cagey so I'll be backing the draw in most of them - definitely Mexico v Cameroon, Colombia v Greece and England v Italy.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The first round of group games can be very cagey so I'll be backing the draw in most of them - definitely Mexico v Cameroon, Colombia v Greece and England v Italy.

England vs Italy is 15-8, 0-0 only 19/4 and 1-1 a meagre 9-2. I've never known such poor odds on a draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here