Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Working

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've posted a couple of times, this morning, but when I click on Post quick reply, it is coming up with 'data error'.
If I try to resend it, I'm told I am trying to,post twice within 60 seconds. It appears the original post did send. Using Safari on an IPad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This sort of thing would never happen at Apple.

I'm the only one with the access etc to get right under the hood and tinker. I keep meaning to document how a lot of it all hangs together, as well as passwords and that because if I did get hit by a bus it there would be no way anyone could do whatever was required to sort it out.
Are you seriously telling me that the enjoyment of hundreds of NSC regulars on these boards depends entirely on your immortality?? :eek:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
When the kids are playing nicely, NSC doesn't take much looking after at all. I'm the only one with the access etc to get right under the hood and tinker. I keep meaning to document how a lot of it all hangs together, as well as passwords and that because if I did get hit by a bus it there would be no way anyone could do whatever was required to sort it out.
If you did get hit by a bus, I'm sure the NHS would sort you out (or an undertaker if it's really bad)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When the kids are playing nicely, NSC doesn't take much looking after at all. I'm the only one with the access etc to get right under the hood and tinker. I keep meaning to document how a lot of it all hangs together, as well as passwords and that because if I did get hit by a bus it there would be no way anyone could do whatever was required to sort it out.

No Plan B? Heard that before somewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here