Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

working for the club

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Perhaps employers should pay staff a decent wage in the first place. Then there would be no need for a bonus.

is there ever a need for a Bonus...surely a Bonus should only be paid if either employee excels and or Employer has had good year

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
is there ever a need for a Bonus...surely a Bonus should only be paid if either employee excels and or Employer has had good year

Precisely. And a good year for a football club is different from many other businesses. Therefore any bonus should be paid if and when a goal is achieved.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Precisely. And a good year for a football club is different from many other businesses. Therefore any bonus should be paid if and when a goal is achieved.

The word you're struggling for is "scored". You're welcome. :wink:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Had a chat today with an ex employee said that things aren't all rosy behind the scenes with staff ,not going in to great detail but like any job you got good and bad , no Christmas bonus ???
regards
DR

Move on, nothing to see here.. Christmas bonus's are just sooo 20th century! Long gone from my employers, but hardly a reason to suggest things aren't that rosy at my company. You'll have to put in a bit more effort than this to be negative pre Christmas.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
hope that statement don't come back to haunt you???
regards
DR

Going to have to disagree with you here. I'm confident that almost every Albion supporter hopes that Diablo's statement doesn't come back to "haunt" him. However, I think it is likely, Fairy Realm, that you hope that it does.

TBF most people who are working for a business thats losing 800k a month are under alot of pressure and cuts do not make it easy on staff,the uncertainty of the next year must be difficult,most amex staff and ex amex staff are not the happiest but with a bit of spin and a few awards it looks fine to the masses plus the emperors new outfit looks splendid.??? Would rather the players wages were slashed by 50% and a bit of security and logic came back into footie:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here