Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Working Abroad for the Summer (cereal killer)

1066gull

I saw something on here last year about working in another country for a few weeks, does anyone know what organisation this is?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would think there are plenty of organisations who do this sort of thing, depending what kind of work you want to do.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Iraq or Afghanistan may be the answer

Here's a nice t-shirt for him to wear :lolol:

mod_target_blue_tee.jpg

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Aids - ignore this lot. If you want to do it, I would look great on your CV as well as giving you some spends AND broadening your horzions and incresing your confidence.

There are many options available depending on what you would like to do - the ones that immedialy spring to mind are Camp America et al.

Have a look on the internet and find out what is available to you - you could do conservation projects abroad (as I did - went to Madeira and set up their first national park) or you could go to India and help build schools ect out there. There are plenty of things you can do and you are doing the right thing by looking into it now - means you will have plenty of choice in what you would like to do.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts during teh summer!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Aids - from memory it was Camp America. Well certainly someone has posted on here saying they were going to work for CA but can't be sure it was icereal though

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Adrie , dont get a job working abroad for the summer where you are basically an agricultural labourer - like grape picking etc. You will end up working 14 hours a day 7 days a week and it will completely knacker you. The pay will be shite as they will deduct you board and lodgings for sharing a caravan or shed with 9 other people. Your best bet is Camp America looking after obnoxious, super obese American kids and this type of work experience looks great on a cv as it shows enterprise and initiative.:thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
And your laughing, WHY?

Is it because your a sadsack thats never done anything with his life apart from hassle people on the internet?

Get along back to NSP, there's a good girl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here