work experiance in football related business

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

patricksullivan

Jun 17, 2011
Hove
im looking for someone who has a passion for football and would like to do some work experience working with footballers! the roll would be liaising with players, managers and scouts and completing CV's of players, watching games etc... first 3 months would be a trail with a possible contract at the end. good personal skills and computer literate please. pass on to anyone you may know people. please reply to patrick@gbsm.org
thanks

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Thought I'd tidy it up a bit.

I'm looking for someone who has a passion for football and would like to do some work experience working with footballers! The role would be liaising with players, managers and scouts and completing CVs of players, watching games etc... The first 3 months would be a trial with a possible contract at the end. You need to have good personal skills and be computer literate. Please pass this on to anybody you know who may be interested. Please reply to patrick@gbsm.org
Thanks.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Are you looking at a specific age group? I presume as it's work experience no previous experience in this type of work is needed?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
im looking for someone who has a passion for football and would like to do some work experience working with footballers! the roll would be liaising with players, managers and scouts and completing CV's of players, watching games etc... first 3 months would be a trail with a possible contract at the end. good personal skills and computer literate please. pass on to anyone you may know people. please reply to patrick@gbsm.org
thanks

the ability to spell EXPERIENCE correctly would help

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports