Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Words with Friends' Super Cup - Draw, Rules, Fixtures and Results Thread

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It has not died a death. About to finish the last table and then wait for the final results. If someone doesn't respond to a re-match then victory will be assigned to he/she who has tried to do so with an identical score to the first leg. I will then draw up the knockout stages!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It has not died a death. About to finish the last table and then wait for the final results. If someone doesn't respond to a re-match then victory will be assigned to he/she who has tried to do so with an identical score to the first leg. I will then draw up the knockout stages!

Well SurreyJim hasn't so I'll claim the win then :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Other tables to be updated with the results posted

Group B

Working through the thread to find other results...

I'm not convinced they have been posted as I didn't find them on the previous five visits through the whole thread.

If you know them, let me know.

Attachments

• Group B.jpg
    Group B.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 122

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Finally finished my group games, great finale

Bristolseagull 364 - 352 MarcBHA

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
TBH I came top of my league waited around for ages and now have no idea what's going on?!

If anyone just fancies a game I'm BiscuitNSC. Poor old BoF, it's a hell of a beast of one man to run on his own!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
DarrenFreemansPerm 282 vs 331 Tomjwatkins
DarrenFreemansPerm 352 vs 304 Conkers87
DarrenFreemansPerm 300 vs 347 SqueezyCheesyPeas
DarrenFreemansPerm 266 vs 345 c-c-c-sider
DarrenFreemansPerm 234 vs 328 BHABloke
DarrenFreemansPerm vs DingoBruce (dingobruce resigned)

Tomjwatkins vs DarrenFreemansPerm (tomjwatkins resigned)
BHABloke 364 vs 322 DarrenFreemansPerm
c-c-c-sider 356 vs 287 DarrenFreemansPerm
dingobruce vs DarrenFreemansPerm ( dingobruce hasnt accepted rematch)
SqueezyCheesypeas 369 vs 337 DarrenFreemansPerm
Conkers87 322 vs 330 DarrenFreemansPerm

should all be present and correct

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I really am sorry for the slack attitude and lack of action. I am going to attack this tomorrow and sort things out (I know I have said that in the past, but I shall this time).

I have the day off work* tomorrow and after a morning trip to the gym, I shall collate the final results and get on with the league.

I am happy to do another one after this, but shall change things. I.e. A certain amount of fixtures every so often to avoid a bombardment of results. Also a guarantee that players will 'turn up for their matches' as opposed to some that said they wanted in, but then never materialised.

I've built up a spreadsheet to automatically calculate league tables, so I won;'t have to piss about with individual calculations.

Apologies for the tardiness and poor show all round.

* Work being my first job in 16 months after recovering from a period that I would describe as being hellish, but things are looking much rosier now.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Count me in!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I really am sorry for the slack attitude and lack of action. I am going to attack this tomorrow and sort things out (I know I have said that in the past, but I shall this time).

I have the day off work* tomorrow and after a morning trip to the gym, I shall collate the final results and get on with the league.

I am happy to do another one after this, but shall change things. I.e. A certain amount of fixtures every so often to avoid a bombardment of results. Also a guarantee that players will 'turn up for their matches' as opposed to some that said they wanted in, but then never materialised.

I've built up a spreadsheet to automatically calculate league tables, so I won;'t have to piss about with individual calculations.

* Work being my first job in 16 months after recovering from a period that I would describe as being hellish, but things are looking much rosier now.

Don't beat yourself up. Lazy sod.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Just a suggestion like (and using it as an opportunity to bounce the thread) how about having it as a Google doc and get people to insert their own results? Or use one of the numerous free online league sites out there?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think a LEAGUE would be better, 2 divisions even, promotion/relegation all that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here