Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Words with Friends' Super Cup - Draw, Rules, Fixtures and Results Thread

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Looking forward to this, thanks BoF. Had a few good pre-season warm up games and am now ready for the big kick off

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I'm still without my phone after my mugging 2weeks ago. Not happy with the insurance company as should of had my replacement by now, so apologies for delay in match acceptance....I'm Booty80 by the way.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes. Hopefully they are all correct.

I'll write up the fixtures tomorrow morning to avoid any sort of confusion.

I've pm'd tedebear to take my place. My screen is damaged - crushed in my gym bag - so I shall be out for the count :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, I appear to have jumped the gun a bit. I've gone and challenged some of the folk in my group, without waiting for the official fixture list.

:down:

Sorry.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Don't worry Easy. Keep them. A fixture list will merely double up as a checklist to ensure nothing is missed.

Yes, put results on here.

Sorry to hear about your mugging, Stinky. I got mugged in Clapham last year. The Algerians ran up £200 on my bill :tantrum:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Group D

27 Seagull4life
10 Gazwag
30 Mellotron
32 Blackie336
8 MarcBHA
37 surrey jim
20 bristolseagull

Dang it, just beaten Gazwag and looks like I might beat MarcBHA, let's count those eh? :p

Stumpy Tim

I'm excited by this. Also I'm thrilled to draw the giant, Titanic. This is my first foray into top class competition, and it's games like that you want to play in. I'm excited for the fans & the club Stumpy as a whole. It should be an historic occasion

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am in the process of getting my arse handed to me on a plate by Bozza.

Its brutal stuff.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is there some kind of reserve pool for this? I only just realised I can get this game on Android XD

There will be other tournaments. I'm waiting on a new phone - we could sort out a rebel tour/breakaway competition with enough of us! :jester:

I think after this, we could have a league system with promotions and relegations, so the numbers will be limitless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here