Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Worcester Bosch MT10RF Thermostat

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I have one of these thermostats and dropped it on the hard floor whereupon the mechanical timer flew into a collection of cogs and pieces which I can find no way to out back together again.

The thermostat still works but obviously not the timer. A new one appears to cost about £160.

I know that there are knowledgeable and helpful folks on here who are expert in this sort of thing.

Would anyone have any idea where I might pick up a used but working one of these ? I see that they come up from time to time on ebay and marketplace but there's nothing at the moment.

Thanks for any pointers for this.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I have one of these thermostats and dropped it on the hard floor whereupon the mechanical timer flew into a collection of cogs and pieces which I can find no way to out back together again.

The thermostat still works but obviously not the timer. A new one appears to cost about £160.

I know that there are knowledgeable and helpful folks on here who are expert in this sort of thing.

Would anyone have any idea where I might pick up a used but working one of these ? I see that they come up from time to time on ebay and marketplace but there's nothing at the moment.

Thanks for any pointers for this.
A 5 minute job, at most.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Kind of depends what its hooked up to and what it does.

Our thermostat is basically an on /off switch. Old Honeywell thing, but it works well. . . Just looked, and a new one is about £100. Seems a lot as there's not that much going on inside!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here