Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wooworths

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Debenhams is next. And if I were you, I wouldn't be storing up the WH Smith gift vouchers either:cool:

Your wrong Mr Burns, i shop in debenhams frequently and the blue cross sale is something else.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Anyone who goes in there to get a bargain is a total wanker

a) Spare a thought for the poor fuckers who for some unknown reason are still turning up to serve you even if they have no job 2 weeks before Christmas (I bet they love your smiley little face savings a pound off of a chocolate orange).

b) It only sells pikey shit.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had a look in my local Woolies today, and it had no extra discounts on last week. The only difference was there were more empty shelves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bought a couple of Xmas cards and sellotape in Woolies today. Nothing of interest to buy as that got sold last week. There was a traffic jam near to one of the Woolworths stores (a Big W) in Edinburgh this morning and the roads were shut for 4 hours when the police were called to deal with too many shoppers all trying to get into the car park. The problem was compounded by a number of staff not bothering to turn up for work or ringing in sick after yesterdays announcement that they were being made redundant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here