Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodingdean to AMEX

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Hello all,

Not one to usually post, usually just hide in the shadows and read. I don't really get a chance to go to many Brighton games as away at uni for most of the footballing season. I live in Woodingdean and would to watch a game before I go back. I've trawled this site looking for information regarding how to get there, walking, buses, cycling etc. however nothing seems to havee been confirmed. Just wondering if anyone had done it today, or knows how theyre going to do it come 6th August. Thanks.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Football specials today from Rottingdean went through Woodingdean every 10 minutes or so. Up Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road. No one got on the bus I was on though. Will be busier for the first team

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Hello all,

Not one to usually post, usually just hide in the shadows and read. I don't really get a chance to go to many Brighton games as away at uni for most of the footballing season. I live in Woodingdean and would to watch a game before I go back. I've trawled this site looking for information regarding how to get there, walking, buses, cycling etc. however nothing seems to havee been confirmed. Just wondering if anyone had done it today, or knows how theyre going to do it come 6th August. Thanks.

Walk, cycle, or get the P+R from nearby racecourse.

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Free today, but how much in the future? We went on the 22 to Brighton centre then caught the 25 to the Stadium and return. A bit long winded considering you can drive down the Falmer road in 10 minutes!

My exact problem too, the FAQ's to me seemed to imply that you could only use the travel vouchers!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone get to the bottom of this? I don't know where to get the bus from in Woodingdean. Is there definitely buses running for every home game & is there somewhere I can find the route out?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Did anyone get to the bottom of this? I don't know where to get the bus from in Woodingdean. Is there definitely buses running for every home game & is there somewhere I can find the route out?

There is info on here for the bus that runs from Rottingdean: Brighton Buses

The route will be via Falmer Road, Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road, turning right at the end of Bexhill Road to run directly to the stadium. Haven't used the bus yet, so can only guess it stops at these places?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Cheers, but I was hoping for a bus stop I can walk to rather than park at. All I could find was this...

Football Buses to the Amex Stadium

... but it doesn't mentioned specific stops. I live near Crescent Drive South so hopefully someone knows of a stop around there it will be stopping at?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
There is info on here for the bus that runs from Rottingdean: Brighton Buses

The route will be via Falmer Road, Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road, turning right at the end of Bexhill Road to run directly to the stadium. Haven't used the bus yet, so can only guess it stops at these places?

Cheers, that's better than what I found!

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
And you will need travel vouchers! Had an email from Brighton Buses today. Of course single vouchers will be available from the club but not finalised yet on price etc. Seems crazy for one-off games. Why can't we pay the bus company?

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Football specials today from Rottingdean went through Woodingdean every 10 minutes or so. Up Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road. No one got on the bus I was on though. Will be busier for the first team
Can you tell me where they stopn in Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road? I have asked the club and bus company but no replies so far! The 'R' route that serves Woodingdean is the only one where the bus company does not list the stops!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Can you tell me where they stopn in Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road? I have asked the club and bus company but no replies so far! The 'R' route that serves Woodingdean is the only one where the bus company does not list the stops!

On the way back it stopped at all the bus stops on the route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here