Wonderful result

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't think we need to sign that many. (Assuming we keep our better players)

You maybe right mate but certainly we need to keep our best ones especially Bridcutt, CMS etc we can't be a club anymore that sells our best players if we want to reach the Premiership.
And definitely not sell them to our rivals like we did Nooney to Cardiff City !!! WTF !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anyway well done lads and Gus great performance and long may it continue !!!!!

:albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You maybe right mate but certainly we need to keep our best ones especially Bridcutt, CMS etc we can't be a club anymore that sells our best players if we want to reach the Premiership.
And definitely not sell them to our rivals like we did Nooney to Cardiff City !!! WTF !!

It depends if the player wants to go and if we make a good profit on them. There's no point in hanging onto a player who wants to leave. Nooney did and we made a mint on the sale.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Pleased we got back to winning ways today and shut out our opponents but lets not get carried away, it should keep us in the top half of the table but lets ignore promotion talk.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No, 1 result away from home on an ideal pitch against a team with a makeshift result doesn't change the last 3 months.

It is, however, a GREAT result. Let's hope we can kick on.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Let's get things in perspective. We still can't beat the teams at the top of the table, and our home form is pretty awful.

A win at Ipswich, even by a 3 goal margin, doesn't really change a lot.

I certainly hope it's a sign that we've turned the corner, but we've thought that before during the season only to be disappointed when we come up against the next form team.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And amazingly after the 2nd goal Greer seemed to decide to bollock Bridcutt over something

Was at the game and my wife attended her first game of the season - now she thinks she is a good luck charm. Excellent performance - took our chances and I don't recall Ipswich having one clear cut chance all game - just resorted to long range efforts. Thought everyone played well although particularly impressed with Orlandi today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pleased we got back to winning ways today and shut out our opponents but lets not get carried away, it should keep us in the top half of the table but lets ignore promotion talk.

I couldn't agree more. I got fed up with the promotion talk at the start of the season when some posters went over the top about it. I'm just enjoying being competitive in the top ten of the Championship, getting downhearted when we lose, frustrated when we draw but enjoying the good wins like today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports