Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Womens FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd @Leigh Sports Village - 5.15pm, Sat 15th Apr

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I think we might have just been cheated, I am certain the Albion player was pushed over just before the break that led to a goal :shrug:
Yes, a clear shove used to regain possession by United... and the offside was close, but not clear on the replay.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A fighting performance by Albion Women, but United were the better side overall with 64% possession and 14 shots, 8 on target.

Still, I hope @zeetha enjoyed the trip up there. Fair play for going all that way and supporting.

Let's hope for a better Albion v United Cup result next weekend.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Shame about the result but so glad I went as we played much better and gave it a bloody good go. Utd thought they were going to have a walk in the park but we kept fighting right to the end.

Shouted myself hoarse but so glad I went, and had some good banter with most of the fans around us.

If we play like that for the rest of the season we should be able to drag ourselves out of the relegation zone.

UTA!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huge game tonight / so important to keep WSL status and we’re bottom….

But….

1-0 up against Everton!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2-0 👍👍👍👍

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surely they won't f*** up a 2 nil lead again. I'd hate to think that result at Reading costs them WSL status.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely they won't f*** up a 2 nil lead again. I'd hate to think that result at Reading costs them WSL status.
Fixtures look quite kind. Spurs, Liverpool and Leicester still to play

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Watching this on FA Player, really should have it's own thread....just to wind up our wannabe womens place etc. bigoted morthern nonkeys

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stream froze! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huge!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Very good first half as we harried them and attacked a lot more and deserved leading at halftime. Faded a bit in the second half as we tired and Everton really came at us, not helped by long delay due to the linesman change and the rapidly dropping temperature. Really cold watching by the end not helped by all the minutes trying to play in the corner but we got the result we see dearly needed.

The escape is on!!

#uta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here